Tried on the azur speedy 25 and 30, and bought...

1. Some of you may remember my indecision about getting the 25 or 30 :rolleyes:. I put myself on the waitlist for the 30, then switched to the 25, then had doubts again. So many of you seemed to prefer the 25, which I love in my speedy cerises.

Then I got the call and I stopped by the store on my lunchbreak. The SA unpacked my speedy she got from the back, and the card on the dustbag said 25, but the speedy seemed bigger. So I asked her, "they really do look bigger in azur" and I tried her on and l liked her... then she said, "wait you're right it's a 30"!! :wtf: So then I asked to see a real 25 lol. Tried one on, and she seemed so small! Not at all bigger(visually) than my cerises :shrugs: So I tried on both and it was clear, I got the 30 :yahoo: finally! :wlae: Even the SA said it looked better "because you're so long and lean" ? LOL I'm 5'6 and what a black trouser suit can do for ya! :supacool: But I suppose also because my speedy had a 25 on the card outside the dustbag but she was a 30 inside... it was meant to be.

So I'm really glad I got her. Now I have two damier speedies, two 30s, but I don't mind as it's def. the right size for me. Thank you all for helping too :heart:

Pics to follow!
  2. yay congrats...30 is the best!
  3. YAAY Congratulations :smile:
  4. Congratulations! Sounds like a great choice.
  5. congrats!
  6. congrats cant wait to see pics! we cant get enough of those Azur's!
  7. congrats!
  8. Good choice, the 30 is the best size IMO. Congrats!
  9. Congrats on your new azur!
  10. Congrats on your new Azur.
  11. Congrats on your Azur Speedy 30 -- sounds like you made the best decision for yourself!
  12. Congrats! I just got the same bag on Thu and I've been using it all weekend and I love it. Everyone has been giving me complements and even my husband likes it!
  13. It's getting dark here, but I wanted to take a few pics of her :sweatdrop: She's all wrinkly like the newborn she is lol :roflmfao:
    Note the new date code, she's only 2 weeks old awwww:nuts: but- she does smell a bit plasticky, I've never had a newer LV lol :yahoo:
    1.jpg 1a.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
  14. Updated part of the collection... I sold the denim speedy to make room for miss azur!
  15. congrats!