Tribute Patchwork Bag..Who's In?

The bag looks interesting. From fashion conceptual standpoint, it makes a statement about the history of LV, but I don't think it's practical.

Reminds me of a Haute Couture version of a handbag - nice/crazy to look at, but not for 'real' life.

And it looks to me it will retail for more than $10000 USD! :wtf: Just my guess!

That thing is for real? Gawd. When I first saw it, I thought it was a spoof Photoshop mash-up.

Mind, I also thought the Grafitti bags were a lame joke, too, and those sold like *WHOA*.

Frankenbag.

LMAO!
Yep this bag looks too big & busy for me. I didn't see it in the look book yesterday. I also didn't see the really large Dentelle bag from the runway show in the look book,

Some info on this bag...

Tribute Patchwork Bag
Love is in the air…under Marc Jacobs’ brilliant designs Louis Vuitton is releasing quite a few interesting bags this season. Admiring this Tribute Patchwork Bag, it releases in stores in February and it will for sure not even hit the floors. Probably all waitlisted already…sigh! If you can get one, its perfect for Valentine’s Day. This bag consists of 15 different bags and both sides of the bags are different, you can use one side one day, flip it and its a brand new bag the next!

So there ya have it, 2 different bags, i bet its going to push $20k

Attachments

• 2 diff.JPG
    2 diff.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 96