Trianon Neverfull Bags - Does anybody own one?

1. I loved this bag (the 50) when it was available a few years ago*, and have keeping an eye out for it on eBay, but it very rarely comes up :sad: Does anybody here own this bag - or even ANY trianon canvas bag for that matter? How is the canvas holding up, has it proven to be pretty much abuseproof?

[​IMG]

*Looking back, I realise that the tan-on-beige has a slight Golden Girls thing going on - but I like that :yes:

2. Looks intresting!

3. I Love that line they are trimmed in suhali leather...

4. I like these bags and you can still find them in some stores I've seen them in Paris & London really cute go for it

5. Suhali on tan Trianon canvas. They're very nice bags :boxing:
    I love their lining.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. If you're seriously interested in one you can have your SA do an international transfer for you :yes:

7. Michelle 1065 has(had?) the sac de nuit in blue ostrich :drool:

8. I have the poids plume and sac de nuit in ostrich .....I have had no issues with canvas and wish they had produced more bags with different colour trim:tup:

9. the only enemy of Trianon canvas is dark denim. just avoid rubbing it against your jeans. otherwise, it is pretty resilient. i agree with Shalomjude - it would've been nice if they made it with different Suhali colour trims too.