Tri-color Hac 28cm - more pics

1. Front - showing the togo in 3 different colors (raisin, brick and havanne)

[​IMG]

Back - raisin and brick

[​IMG]

Inside - brick chevre lining with a cute zip puller in togo raisin

[​IMG]

I love how this bag was "painted" by the Hermes craftsman using colored leather instead of paints...:heart: :heart: :heart: :love:

2. OMG...I knew this bag was gorgeous from your earlier picture but now I can better see the details/colors. It is fabulous! I love it! Congratulations...it is truly unique!

3. wow, gorgeous! i think tricolor Birkins and Kellys are only lovely when the three colors are matching or of the same tone, in this case. If they are different colors complement each other then that's fine too. i've seen some in the other threads and just didn't like them. in my opinion, Kellys and Birkins are meant to be classic bags for the lifetime and a classhing tricolor one would just be considered trendy to me.

4. This is the first time I've seen this combination! Congrats!!

5. HG, same here.. thats why I didnt expect much when the very lovely SA wanted to show me a tricolor HAC... i had expected one of those contrasting combos which I personally don't quite like... maybe this one was meant for display and they decided to sell it...

6. Angie!!!! This is such a stunning bag!!!! I LOVE it and I'm not a big fan of bi or tri-color bags!!! THIS one I ADORE! You are so lucky to have her.....just stunning!!!! Thank you for posting these pics....really shows off how lovely it really is!

7. such a great color combo!!!! i love it!!

8. Great combination of colors---love the lining! Just gorgeous!

9. Delightful and so original!!!

10. thanks all for your sweet comments.... my mom brought it out for dinner with her friends... and they were all over it... she also had strangers asking permission for a closer look...

11. Congrats archangel!!! Great great bag!! Thanks for the fab pics. The colours are gorgeous!

12. Love, love, love it!!:drool:

13. First time I see this combination too! very lovely! And the red interior:nuts: ...I would love one with that lining!:p

14. She's stunning! Love the combo of colours on her and that brick chevre lining... BEAUTIFUL!!!

15. This is such a yummy, gorgeous combo. Congratulations!