Trevi PM or GM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It looks like some of you ladies are totin' my dream bag...the Trevi.
    Was in the Boston boutique last week and tried on the larger model. Gorgeous but a big bag even for me at over 6'
    Can/will anyone with the smaller model show me a photo of yourself with your bag....BOston did not have the smaller model available so I could not compare.
    Really want to see the smaller one and of course love the 700 dollar difference!
    Thanks so much!:wlae:
  2. i honestly think the gm is too big.. the pm isn't exactly small so if you love the pm i say go for it!
  3. definately the PM! the GM is HUGE!
  4. Thanks ladies...Gwen, I didn't even realize there was such a thread...yummy eye candy!
    My SA made a mistake the other day....she said the PM was 1180...I am seeing posts that state it is 1480. GOtta keep saving I guess!
  5. :smile:Price on Trevi PM is $1460.
  6. I prefer the PM too, I saw a tall lady with GM the other day and she looked like Mary Poppins ... the PM is definitely cuter!
  7. I tried both sizes at the boutique, now granted, I am only 5'5".. but the GM was gigantic. I much prefer the PM!
  8. Many talked about Trevi GM & PM. I'm also the one who want to have PM, too. And will buy one soon.:broom:
  9. Gm!!!!!!!!!!!!;)
  10. Please do a search as there are existing threads and posts that you can read and post in. Good luck!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.