Trevi Pics...... hamptead mm pics too

1. I love the Trevi!!!! Here she is:heart:. I put her next to hampstead MM so you can see the size. Also with her little accessories. I think she looks best plain, what do you thing? Charm or no charm. Please excuse crappy pics and my scarf on the bag, I thre it on.

LV 002.JPG LV 003.JPG LV 004.JPG LV 005.JPG LV 006.JPG
  2. a few more

LV 007.JPG LV 008.JPG
  3. Congrats I love it! Thanks for the comparison photo....I think it looks best with nothing on it! :smile:

4. Congrats!
    I agree that she doesn't need anything to accent her beauty. I think she is "fancy" enough on her own. :smile:

5. I :heart: your Trevi! Congratulations and I think it looks best "naked"! :p

6. Gorgeous bag ... now I'm really excited about mine coming tomorrow from Elux:yahoo:

7. Congrats!

8. Love it!

How about a pic of what fits inside?

9. I love it.

10. My two favorite damier bags. I like the Trevi better naked too. Congrats!!

11. I will take some of what it fits later. It has a cell pocket and a larger pocket, of course it's deeper at the bottom and smaller at the top, I would love the larger one for a carry on or when traveling.

12. I like the Beige Inclusion Key Ring best on the Trevi!

13. What are the dimensions of the Trevi PM? They're not on lv.com, and it's sold out on elux... :sad: TIA!

14. congrats is that the pm size?

15. I love it! The Trevi is beautiful!!