Trenino Love! (with pictures!)

1. WHOOOO! I :dothewave::party:

got my trenino on Friday night.. LOVE IT!! Me and Jen were saying how wonderful it is!! haha we are nerds. But here.. for all to share! Pics!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

vmazterz- can you make me an avatar of the last one? i am so dumb when it comes to resizing!! :yes::heart:

2. damn thoes pics are big! egads

3. oh the trenino love is spreading fast!

4. Tokidoki Lover: Your Paradiso Trenino is GEORGEOUS !
    It is hard to keep a Paradiso bag clean. I have a bambinone that I use everyday and it is messy...Have to wipe it clean often ..It got rub off against mu jeans a lot when I am walking.

5. Brandeeeee~ :nuts: Another trenino fan!! CONGRATS :yahoo:

Your paradiso is gorgeous!! SUSHI BOY!! hahaha Jess would love that~

6. cute cute cute!!! paradiso is awesome :smile: yay! great taste... heheh

7. i want a trenino!!!! no money!!

8. I was bored and wanted to see how mozzarella would look as an avatar so I resized yours LOL

Tried to make the lighting brighter.. dont know if you like it! haha..

mozarella paradiso.jpg
  9. miss dana you rock!!!

thanks guys!! I love it alot!:love: And im thinking about scotchguarding it before the plane, i dunno i did it to my adios star zucca but it doesnt seem to do anything,. magic erasers and a tide pen work wonders!

10. Very Very Pretty! Congrats!

11. I love your Paradiso Trenino! ((Salivating .... ))~

12. O:huh:hhh magic erasers? I have a tide pen.. but I havent used it yet! I'll try it tonight.. my Lamore is pretty dirty :sad:

13. I have to officially give you 2 thumbs up. You know you already had my one thumb :tup: but I just showed it to my BF and he said "WOW, THAT'S A GREAT ONE!" :tup: So here are our official two thumbs up! :tup::tup: :graucho:
    :dothewave::dothewave:

14. yeahhhhh so much treninos nowadays! world travelers! awwwwwwwwww sushi boy! GOSH. I have my eye set on a porta...but there's no sushi boy on it :sad:

15. cute trenino! congratz! :yahoo: