Trenino in upcoming prints?

1. I know that the caramella is being discontinued with transporto...does anyone know if the trenino is being discontinued as well? I have yet to see a tutti trenino, and when I asked Pulse about pre-ordering one in transporto they said they weren't getting any. At the time, I thought they just meant they weren't ordering them, but with the lack of tutti treninos around, I'm wondering if it's also discontinued :sad:

2. People have seen treninos in tutti, but I think someone here got a definitive answer from LeSportsac that there would not be any treninos for transporto or vacanze. :crybaby:

3. We have the Tutti trenino at our LeSportsac stores and according to a member here who works for LeSportsac Hawaii (LeSportsacStaff) none of the styles are being discontinued. So I think we'll just have to wait and see...

4. Man, I hate all the conflicting information. :push: It makes me :nuts:!!! I have a tutti trenino so I can confirm that hasn't been discontinued.

I also got bad information from Tobi that the Caramella has been discontinued but I now know that's not true either.
    It's so frustrating!! :cursing:

5. Yeah...idk but I think we should all just not hold our breath...just wait till the thing comes out. I think people are confusing other people by saying such and such is being discontinued and blah blah blah. Just wait it out. People were saying that there weren't going to be any Amore Bellas...and Bellas are still going strong..so maybe do not worry too much until the time comes.

6. I can't wait until it ends. I will never buy another LS bag in my life and that's a promise! Tutti really put a damper on it for me. I'm thinking I hate tutti and I hate lesportsac for not making their prints available. :cursing:

7. Wow JenY, I dont think I've seen you this mad? lolz.

Anyways, I can't wait till it's done too. I'm starting to hate myself for all the bags I've bought. I feel like a shell of a person I don't know, honestly.

8. Gah. I'll be glad when the prints finally come out too. Knowing definitively is better than so much conflicting info.