Treesje Lotus Handbag

1. Does anyone else have this bag? I got it on sale at Nordstrom and I really like it! Anyone else have one? Comments? :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

2. Treesje.... It sounds like a dutch name;)

3. No, it's out of LA. I registered it online and had a response back in about 3 hours. They give you a "customer" number in case anything ever needs to be repaired on your bag. You send it to them, they fix it, and at no additional cost to you!. :smile:

4. I don't have that bag, but I do have the Garden satchel in toffee. The leather is great! I plan to get another in this brand. I'm glad you mentioned the online registration. That's handy.

5. cute! did you see it any other colors? what is the leather like?

6. It's like Bulga's leather-very soft. Yes, it does come in other colors. I only saw it in chocolate and cream at Nordstrom. Go to www.treesje.com, and it shows all of the other colors their bags come in. :smile:

7. I know this is an old post, but I saw this exact bag at our local Nordie's and the leather is amazing! Very soft and luxurious. I think it was around $350 on sale? My friend talked me out of it but I think it's only because she wants it LOL! :p

8. ^Treesje leather feels wonderful. I have two and highly recommend them if you like their offbeat styles.

9. I was thinking the same!

10. I just found this bag this weekend and am trying glad there is a name to it. If anyone has more info, please reply...
    Thanks in advance.