Treesje! Help me pick a colour!

Treesje Garden bag: Which colour would you pick?

• Gray

• Wet Olive

• Another colour

• None!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love the bag....I can't believe I'm going to be the only one that says No way to Gray and Go with the Olive. To me Gray is Blah.

Arrgh! Leave it to Lexie to screw me up! :lol:
I was set on the gray but now I'm not sure again.
Am I that bowed by peer pressure? :Push:

This is my problem girls, every picture of the gray bag shows the colour different. Have a look at this one and tell me if it doesn't look anything like the other. To me, this looks like the colour of a floppy elephant.

Treesje garden-grande-gray Small.jpg

I like the gray because while it is a neutral and goes with everything, it is uncommon and unexpected. It goes with both other neutrals and most colors without clashing. You can also wear it year round.

Second choice would be olive since it will probably go with items you would normally wear with one of your brown bags with but it is different than brown. My personal issue with olive is I think it clashes with brighter colors like red, teal, green, etc., which I tend to wear a lot.

Arrgh! Leave it to Lexie to screw me up! :lol:
I was set on the gray but now I'm not sure again.
Am I that bowed by peer pressure? :Push:

This is my problem girls, every picture of the gray bag shows the colour different. Have a look at this one and tell me if it doesn't look anything like the other. To me, this looks like the colour of a floppy elephant.

View attachment 190610
I have a Garden in Gray, and I love it. The picture on the website looks much more "blue" than gray, and gives the wrong impression of the bag. The Gray is a very nice gray, not blah at all. The Olive is nice too. I guess it depends what colors YOU wear most. Also, I dont know if you are aware, but Treesje has a Garden in Olive on *SALE* right now. Not sure if you wanted the Garden Grande or just the Garden, but if it helps you decide, go for the Garden in Olive cuz it is on sale!!!