treesje bags

1. DOES ANYONE HAVE ONE OF THEIR BAGS? I REALLY WANT THE ASHER.LUNA BOSTON HAS SOME I THINK WILL BE MY B DAY PRESENT TO MYSELF.:woohoo:

2. I want the ASHER TOO! Let me know if you see it. I cant find it anymore.

3. I have a Hudson and love it. I think the Asher is amazing too. I co-own a handbag boutique in Seattle and I'm really excited about this line. The spring colors are incredible.

4. Clutch, perhaps you could post some pictures for us? There don't seem to be many places online that carry the Treesje bags.

I have two Treesje's, a Garden Grande and a Gardenia, but I carry them only for special occasions as they're light colored. I can't attest to how well the leather holds up for they're a delicate lamb leather. They're very well-made and I do love them.

5. i have the treesje black gardenia bag.
    i got it to carry work stuff and to use for whatever. the leather is really soft. i've also seen some other styles at the store and they all seem to have the same great leather.
    i also like that they have a whimsical detailing on them... i really like mine.

6. There's a camel Ascher and a white patent one at Revolveclothing.com. And there's a black on at lunaboston.com. If you buy from either of these sites be sure to check the Deals & Steals forum for discount codes.