Traveling with Hermes...

hennaria said:
just a question...doesnt the accapulco line has this great totes with the hhhhh logo all over the handles and trim?? and all in nylon and cotton?? just trying to get a clear picture in my head....

Yes, the tote is featured in the latest Le Monde. The line also has a wheeled carry-on that just meets the requirements for overhead storage. It is made of the same fabric as the tote in Le Monde, with leather straps along the sides with the same H logo and a retractable handle. It would be perfect because there is not too much leather to bang up and it doesn't scream Hermes. I would have gotten it if I just hadn't gotten new luggage.

hermesgroupie said:
Yes, the tote is featured in the latest Le Monde. The line also has a wheeled carry-on that just meets the requirements for overhead storage. It is made of the same fabric as the tote in Le Monde, with leather straps along the sides with the same H logo and a retractable handle. It would be perfect because there is not too much leather to bang up and it doesn't scream Hermes. I would have gotten it if I just hadn't gotten new luggage.

hmm, sounds very nice...anyone knows prices for the totes and the carry on?? thanks!