traveling to Geneva this summer... where to buy a watch?

1. If anyone could help me, I'd appreciate it!
    I'm going to be in Geneva in about a month with friends and we were wondering where the best place to go to buy watches or if there would be discounts or values there?
    Thanks so much!

2. You can go to the following:

- Bucherer: They have watches from different brands, and lots of Rolex, IWC, Baume & Mercier, Chopard, Carl F. Bucherer, etc.

- Gübelin - They have Patek Philippe, Breguet, Omega, Glasshütte, Jaeger LeCoultre

The major brands Patek Philippe, IWC, Rolex and Jaeger LeCoultre also have their individual boutiques. Cartier also has its own boutique.

3. i live in geneva and i'd say your best bet is rue du rhone, that's the street where all the luxury watch shops are (with some others in the streets around there and right by the lake). that's where you'll find omega, baume & mercier, patek philippe, jaeger le coultre, etc... like la vanguardia said, there are either shops that sell several brands or the brands' actual boutiques.
    i think prices are pretty much comparable. also, sales tax is really low here (7.6%) so there isn't much of a tax-free discount for tourists, but it's still a bit cheaper to buy them here than in other countries. and there's a bigger selection.