Traveling to Frankfurt for business: What to WEAR

gelbergirl

hubba hubba ;)
O.G.
Sep 23, 2006
hello all,
I have come to the experts. I am traveling to Frankfurt for a business event and will be there for 5 days.

I swear no offense but I do not want to look like "the American", I want to look hip and and together without looking too overdone . . .. .

- Can I wear St. John suits (black) with hip boots ?

- Any other advice on other "looks"? make-up?
Any and all advice would be great . . . Much thanks.

I am not sure what an American lady looks like on business (I am sitting in germany so that may help) - I can spot an American guy from a mile bec a lot wear oxford button downs, slacks and navy blazers (:smile: - I like that look so fine, just saying.

I reckon, black pant suit, fancy boots, a nice trench (for sure!) or even a nice skirt suit and you are all set.
business ladies here wear skirt suits, but also nice pant suits with simple shirts or nice blouses. I woulnd't worry too much to get a new wardrobe. for me it is all in the detail: coat, shoes and bag.
when are you going?

A coat! It's chilly here :smile:

Just wear a nice black suit and maybe a colorful top or scarf with it so that you don't look boring and monotonous :smile:

I'm kind of confused about the hip boot thing. Are you meaning cool boots or are you talking about boots that go up to the hip? :smile:

When are you going to Frankfurt? :smile: