Travel with your Birkin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
msbroberts said:
I am late, but wanted to chime in.

I travel with my chocolate, togo, 40. I don't think I could with smaller, don't know how you girls do it. I love how it matches my Vuitton monoragram luggage.

I am with you, I am really relaxed with my bag(s)...probably too much so with my box...but I want to enjoy my bags witout holding my breath all the time.

This pictures not the best, lighting make the bag almost black, but it is chocolate.

Gorgeous bag, msbroberts!!!! I love how you mix and match the scarves and shoes with your Birkin!

sarahcantiik said:
birkin gal, was it your thalassa chevre? I would still take it even with scratches :graucho: :P

I know I mentioned this before, but I would like to mention again, I hate hate hate it when I have to put my bag up in the overhead cabin compartment in airplanes! I normally travel SQ only (they allow you to put your bag in your lap), but recently took BA and was HORRIFIED when the stewardess told me to put my bag (box calf birkin) up there!:rant: Never again will I travel BA! Some of you might think I'm overreacting, but it's becoming one of my pet peeves lately. I just dont think birkins/kellys belong up there.. I keep imagining the bag getting squashed with other things when the plane take off or land. The visual is too horrifying for me!

Sarah - I couldn't agree more - we always fly SQ if we can, and I used to work for Qantas!!!! LOL, those Singapore Girls know their Hermes.........

Status
Not open for further replies.