Travel Questionaire

1. I love travelling. It's always a trade off between travel and fashion for me.

1. How often do you travel? Usually about 2 - 4 times a year, once for a holiday and the rest for work.

2. When was the last time you travelled? And where did you travel to? This august, we went to England to see my husband's family and sightsee a bit and then to Spain to see my friends and then stopped over in hong Kong for shopping on the way back to Los Angeles.

3. What other countries have you been to? South Africa, Canada, Italy, Bermuda.

4. What will be your destination for your next trip? I hope that my next destination will be India.

2. Oh love travelling too!

1. How often do you travel? This year 4 times and still counting hehe

2. When was the last time you travelled? And where did you travel to? I went to pakistan and dubai in Jul/Aug it was lovely :smile:

3. What other countries have you been to? America, Canada, Spain, Holland, UAE, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Turkey, Egypt, Jordan and India, Saudi Arabia and France

4. What will be your destination for your next trip? Im going Saudi Arabia again in December :yahoo:

3. How often--If I count all the trips to see family out of town, it's every month. For bigger trips, 2-3 times a year.

Last time was a week in Chicago (former home)--seeing old friends and shopping on Mich. Ave. Last major trip was late last year when we went to Winnipeg, then up to Churchill, Manitoba, for a polar bear viewing excursion--unbelievable!!! It was the most unique vacation I've ever taken. We haven't traveled much this year because we are building a house.

Other countries visited: England, Scotland, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, China, Bahamas, and a few Caribbean Islands.

Next destination probably will be England-we have friends there. Also on the agenda is Romania; my niece and her husband are with the State Dept. and that is their next post.

4. 1. How often do you travel? Depends... I make it to NYC a few times a year, but does that count? One larger vacation in the summer and maybe 1-2 other ones?? Really depends on the year...I don't travel for business, just pleasure.

2. When was the last time you travelled? And where did you travel to? Last trip was to Seattle and an Alaskan cruise this past August.

3. What other countries have you been to? Italy, UK, France, Czech Republic, Canada, Greece, Mexico, Various Caribbean island countries, Poland, Hungary, Austria

4. What will be your destination for your next trip? Next big trip is Hong Kong in November! Before that I have three or four domestic trips though.

5. Fashion & Traveling has always been my top 2 passions too ;)

1. How often do you travel? Depends really..I'd say at least once a year. Sometimes once or twice, sometimes more. I'm 16 so I can't say I travel for business:p

2. When was the last time you travelled? And where did you travel to? This summer to Quebec City!

3. What other countries have you been to? Around Canada (where I live), USA, Mexico, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Hong Kong, Singapore, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Russia..not sure if I'm missing any.

4. What will be your destination for your next trip? No clue. Hopefully somewhere in Europe!

6. It's said that traveling is the least regretted thing that anyone does over their lifetime.

1. How often do you travel? I use to travel a lot for work but not so much these days, about 5-6 times a year.

2. When was the last time you travelled? And where did you travel to? Oahu, Hawaii in the Spring.

3. What other countries have you been to? Canada, Mexico, Switzerland, France, Italy, Germany, England, and drove across the United States from NYC to LA(2,500 miles!).

4. What will be your destination for your next trip? Seattle and SF in Sept, Baltimore in Oct, Vietnam/Japan/Singapore in December, and Miami every March.

7. 1. How often do you travel? Never really. I don't like travelling unless it's just me and BF.

2. When was the last time you travelled? And where did you travel to? Hawaii about a month ago.

3. What other countries have you been to? I'm originally from the Phillipines so that would be USA and Taiwan.

4. What will be your destination for your next trip? Back to Hawaii, LOL. India for BF and my Indian wedding maybe.

8. 1. How often do you travel? about 5-6 times a year

2. When was the last time you travelled? And where did you travel to? San Francisco last month and Boise, ID, in July
    3. What other countries have you been to? US and Canada :roflmfao:

4. What will be your destination for your next trip? Idaho again in November to visit my dad :yucky: - not invited on family trip to Hawaii in October :cursing: (SF + Napa again in late Dec/ early Jan though :biggrin: )

9. 1. How often do you travel? around 4 times/year

2. When was the last time you travelled? And where did you travel to?
    Last trip was in August to the Bahamas for a week.

3. What other countries have you been to? Italy, Canada, St. Lucia, Mexico and Bahamas

4. What will be your destination for your next trip?
    I'm leaving this Thursday for 36 hours in LA then boarding a cruise to Mexico for 4 days.:beach:

10. 1. How often do you travel? 1-2 times a year.

2. When was the last time you travelled? And where did you travel to? I went to Los Angelos during March.
    3. What other countries have you been to? Canada, USA, Caribean, Honduras

4. What will be your destination for your next trip? California

11. 1. How often do you travel? 5-6 times per year

2. When was the last time you travelled? And where did you travel to? Montreal in June, but that's not a real trip. My last real trip was to Puerto Rico in April

3. What other countries have you been to? Canada, USA and Hawaii, Mexico, Belgium, UK, France, Swizerland, Austria, Germany, Italy, Greece, Monaco, Netherlands, Hong Kong, China, Singapore

4. What will be your destination for your next trip? Nothing exciting with work - just Toronto and Ottawa in the next couple of months, but Puerto Vallarta is our winter holiday, and we have a trip to Italy booked for the spring

12. 1. How often do you travel? around twice a year for major trips

2. When was the last time you travelled? And where did you travel to?
    Gosh last time was Christmas iN Winnipeg, Canada to visit the parents....last october I also went to London and Stockholm
    3. What other countries have you been to? Born in Canada, all over USA, Britain, and Sweden
    4. What will be your destination for your next trip?
    This Christmas we are going home to Canada, in March I'm going to annapolis, Maryland for a conference, and in April going to Boston for a conference...and maybe another conference in San Francisco in August.
    No out of country trips in the near future.

13. 1. How often do you travel? I used to travel several times a year, but now I don't anymore (don't have anyone dependable to watch the dogs and I don't care to leave them either :heart:)

2. When was the last time you travelled? And where did you travel to? Califonia, Nevada (Vegas) and Mexico.

3. What other countries have you been to? the US and Mexico (as stated above), Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgum, France, Italy, Austria, Monaco, Greece, Spain, Turkey, Egypt, Israel, England, Scotland, Portual, Cyprus....Hmm, I thought it'd be 22 countries, but that's all I can remember right now.

4. What will be your destination for your next trip? I don't know. It'll probably be a city vacation, as I'm not ready to spend too much time away from the pup yet. Possibly New York, Paris or London.

14. 1. How often do you travel? Once or twice a year.

2. When was the last time you travelled? About seven months ago I went to Quebec City.

3. What other countries have you been to? Just Canada

4. What will be your destination for your next trip? I think I'm going to D.C. for Thanksgiving, but the plans aren't definete yet.

15. 1. How often do you travel? Once or twice a year

2. When was the last time you travelled? And where did you travel to? Last year we took the kids to California to visit Disneyland for the first time because they finally hit the height requirements for most rides.

3. What other countries have you been to? Since I'm from Hawaii, we have been travelling to the different states in the continental US, Japan, Hong Kong, Phillipines, and Korea.

4. What will be your destination for your next trip? Since the kids love Disneyland, we are going next month for two weeks to California and hitting Vegas as well. Then we plan to go on a Disney cruise in May or June, and then to New York in December and hitting Florida/Disneyworld before heading home. Hehe, we spoil the kids, but dh and I are big kids as well and love Disney.