Tracey Morgan

1. What a sad way for a 22 year marriage to end. I hope he can get the help he needs.

Tracey Morgan’s wife Sabina has filed for divorce citing that the comedian’s alcoholism has ruined their marriage:

“I have to divorce him. I still have feelings for him, but the marriage is over. I’m having my lawyer file the divorce papers. I gave him every opportunity since August to stay in the marriage, but he’s failed. It’s terrible that he’s drinking again. He knows he shouldn’t be doing that for so many reasons, his health especially.”

2. It is a shame. Too bad he keeps getting pulled over for DUIs in NYC. Hire a driver. He has the world by the bawls. Maybe the divorce will wake him up.

3. I can't imagine how difficult it was for his wife to get to this point, but I hope this is the KITA he needs.

4. serves him right, and he really is a funny man. he needs to get serious help!! and really committ to it as well.

5. I hope he can get some help!

6. Meet Tracy Morgan‘s little lady!
    Playing the role of proud papa, the comedian showed off his family’s newest addition in a sweet snapshot posted on his WhoSay account on Wednesday.
    “Here is Maven Sonae Morgan at 2 weeks y’all!” the actor, 44, captioned the photo of his little lookalike posing in front of a purple backdrop.
    Wrapped tightly in a stretchy cheese cloth, the bright-eyed beauty is sporting a matching floral headband as she stares solemnly into the camera.

7. Too cute! So adorable!

8. Cute baby...BUT WHO IS having sex with this dude?

9. Oh, well...

10. Hustle Man needs love too...

11. :roflmfao:

12. that baby pic scares me.

i hope Tracey has taken care of his alcoholism

13. I saw him about a month ago and he was in horrible shape. I believe he's diabetic (it was touched on on 30 Rock and he mentioned it during his set) and he was very out of shape, sweating like mad and would go on these awful rants. It wasn't very funny at all and really sad to see how out of it he looked.

I have been a fan of his for ages and I know he had a very rough childhood, but I hope he is getting the help he needs.

14. :roflmfao:

15. I've never been a fan, I find him quite annoying, inappropriate, and not funny.