TPF's Official Coach Fall 2013 Preview (110 pictures)

I love everything about this collection, especially this croc mens tote. I hope it's just embossed and not real croc so that I could actually afford it lol:P

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 3,510
coach-bags-fall-2013-47.jpg

Hoping this comes in more colors!

I like the orange bags a bit. Hopenthe dowelnone isnt haircalf, tho I suspect it is. I also kknd of like the purple signature and purple drawstring bag. I usually dont go for either style, but they look nice. Not sure if they are "must have" bags, though.

I think they stepped it up a notch- these bags look different and there are some new things. I love the styles! The tweed is gorgeous! The bag withn the kindof toile pattern with the C's in the middle....love the pattern and that someone sat and thought about how to brand the pattern with Cs...that's cool and it looks fab! I need that bag, too! :biggrin:

I love that too! I don't know if I will get it as to quote Tim Gunn the bag "has a lot of look" but I love the pattern. Maybe it will come in another more simple bag for me. But I think the placement of the Cs is genius as well.

Love the new Haleys. But I already have 3. I'm not sure it will work for me for fall but I love the tweed one and black/white one. Oh and the spectator looking one. Yikes. Maybe 2 more won't hurt.

Oh now the more I look at the black/white pattern with blue trim bag the more I like the whole bag. Maybe this will end up on my list after all.

I know some of these bag styles were in the Pre-fall thread. Maybe they will start hitting stores soon. When does the Pre-fall stuff launch anyway?

I love that too! I don't know if I will get it as to quote Tim Gunn the bag "has a lot of look" but I love the pattern. Maybe it will come in another more simple bag for me. But I think the placement of the Cs is genius as well.

Love the new Haleys. But I already have 3. I'm not sure it will work for me for fall but I love the tweed one and black/white one. Oh and the spectator looking one. Yikes. Maybe 2 more won't hurt.

Oh now the more I look at the black/white pattern with blue trim bag the more I like the whole bag. Maybe this will end up on my list after all.

I know some of these bag styles were in the Pre-fall thread. Maybe they will start hitting stores soon. When does the Pre-fall stuff launch anyway?

Well, the saffiano bags, Haley and Harper were in the pre-fall preview so hopefully the others will be released soon. I'm eagerly awaiting the one in my avatar.