TPF's Official Coach Fall 2013 Preview (110 pictures)

I too am looking forward to the fall bags, the saturated colours and textures! I am hoping there will continue to me large and small versions of various styles.

Thank again Vlad for all your beautiful photos!:hugs:

Just stop. I can't even take it. These are all amazing.

There is even some siggy I'm liking in there! Uggghhhh the ultramarine suede flap satchel with the black and white woven fabric???!!!! Wow, sooooooo me.

Wow. Just wow.

I'm not into siggy, but I LOVE this bag in front:

coach-bags-fall-2013-4.jpg

This Haley will be mine! (Oooh, and is that a purple patent Haley I see in the background?!)

coach-bags-fall-2013-25.jpg

And as a Vikings fan, I'm loving this one on the left!

coach-bags-fall-2013-28.jpg
I love that one too and it's my favorite color.

love the different textures and all the rich colors! thanks for the pictures, Vlad :smile:

can't wait to see more, especially more of that zebra carrie from the fall preview twitter thread.

I think they stepped it up a notch- these bags look different and there are some new things. I love the styles! The tweed is gorgeous! The bag withn the kindof toile pattern with the C's in the middle....love the pattern and that someone sat and thought about how to brand the pattern with Cs...that's cool and it looks fab! I need that bag, too! :biggrin:

i love the color of the red drawstring bag, but not that style..

i do wish there was more madison, but i ill say that THIS is what the legacy line should look like!!! i wasnt too crazy with jsut the primary colors of yesterlegacy, but i am liking a few of the ones posted.

thanks Vlad!