TPF seniors? anyone over 50 here? 40?? 60????

I am 39 - and feel better than I have ever felt. Age brings you confidence and that attitude of "if you don't like me I don't care" feeling. I feel sexier and more confident than I did in my 20's. I think we improve with age...and lose that little girl mantality. Sexy is a confident older woman.

Can I ask all that have replied to this thread, what do you do to stay young looking? Do any of you use botox or fillers?

I myself just started, in july I got my first dose of botox between the brow. I have found not only has it stopped the frowning but its helped with my headaches. In the last month I have used far less advil then I normally do.

Can I ask all that have replied to this thread, what do you do to stay young looking? Do any of you use botox or fillers?

I myself just started, in july I got my first dose of botox between the brow. I have found not only has it stopped the frowning but its helped with my headaches. In the last month I have used far less advil then I normally do.

I have a small vertical crinkle between my brows and I am seriously considering botox. It's pretty relaxed when I first wake up but during the day it gets more pronounced again. I wear sunglasses a lot to not squint when I'm outside... nice job bag fetish on yours and no more headaches - bonus!!!

I noticed this even more as I'm in the beauty bar subforum a lot and a lot of us post closeups of our face of the day (FOTD), showing our eye makeup, etc. I started doing that too and wondered hey, how come my eyes aren't as smooth and taut as the other posters and then I remembered...time marches on, hee hee.