TPF Official Coach 2011 Fall Preview

Much better than last year's Fall/Winter stuff - for me anyway since I wasn't a Sofia fan. Also love the green one, and there is kind of a distressed leather that is awesome too. Enough sequins though (sorry PCL!!).
Agree, I'm not a fan of the sequins either... but for those that love them they'll have plenty of variety!

Ooh, I kinda like this! NOt sure on the shape, but love the material!
attachment.php

Attachments

• x2_504674f.jpg
    x2_504674f.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 8,038
This color is so unique and rich and original - LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! Nice to have some new hues!! Love the closure and the details and the distressed looking leather. Nicest Coach I've seen in a long time. My only wish is that IT ISN'T HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't look it though. . . . ??

I just noticed this has no hang tags or no Coach logo of any kind - it's really a different kind of bag for them isn't it? KUDOS COACH!!!! REALLY SUPER DUPER LOVING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I order it now?? :roflmfao:

coach-fall-2011-32.jpg

This color is so unique and rich and original - LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! Nice to have some new hues!! Love the closure and the details and the distressed looking leather. Nicest Coach I've seen in a long time. My only wish is that IT ISN'T HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't look it though. . . . ??

coach-fall-2011-32.jpg

It isn't huge! More like an everyday satchel size :yes:

I guess you've seen it IRL??? OOOOH, so envious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS to you and Vlad for the pics though - certainly nice to see what's ahead even if I haven't used any of my Spring bags yet. :P

Yes, we just left the preview so I just saw it! There wasn't any one bag that was oversized there - which was nice :smile:

I just noticed this has no hang tags or no Coach logo of any kind - it's really a different kind of bag for them isn't it? KUDOS COACH!!!! REALLY SUPER DUPER LOVING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I order it now?? :roflmfao:

coach-fall-2011-32.jpg
This looks like a bit of the RK line came over to Coach for a visit :smile: