coach-fall-2011-45.jpg

coach-fall-2011-46.jpg

coach-fall-2011-47.jpg

coach-fall-2011-48.jpg

Last edited:
Green is a must have!
coach-fall-2011-2.jpg

coach-fall-2011-24.jpg

Very Garcia-ish looking to me in the leather...
coach-fall-2011-3.jpg
With you 100% on that green one. I like it so much that it might even help me forget about Lily. I hope it ends up looking like that when it's produced for retail (bronze lasercut Sophia was a disappointment after seeing the original preview picture and then the changes to it before it was produced for retail). Here's hoping it ends up exactly like the picture.

With you 100% on that green one. I like it so much that it might even help me forget about Lily. I hope it ends up looking like that when it's produced for retail (bronze lasercut Sophia was a disappointment after seeing the original preview picture and then the changes to it before it was produced for retail). Here's hoping it ends up exactly like the picture.
^Yep, green is beautiful, will send it to the BH and tell him of my next bag! TOo bad I have to wait till the fall (granted we still have the 70th anniv stuff coming, as well as the Net-A-Porter line bags too).

looks like they are using a lot of dowel thingies....i see stuff that looks willis bag and station-bag like.

I agree, very classic-esque with a new edge to them! Specially the smaller cross body bags with the long straps, they are like the scooter bags!

Much better than last year's Fall/Winter stuff - for me anyway since I wasn't a Sofia fan. Also love the green one, and there is kind of a distressed leather that is awesome too. Enough sequins though (sorry PCL!!).