TPF MEETING in Charlotte, NC Southpark Mall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The SA who helps me in several areas of the store, Danielle, said to let her know the date and she'd try to arrange something. she even mentioned facials and makeovers but I don't know if you want to spend that much time.

Prada P--I'm always up for admiring new goodies! Bring 'em!

Prada Psycho just informed me of this thread - how come I'm the last to know. Could be because I never get out of the Chanel & Prada subforums. I'm in as long as my mother's health does not decline any further.

Debbie - I hope you can come, I need to thank you in person for getting the black GST for me.

Where are the rest of the NC/SC/VA/GA/etc gals? We know you are here and we KNOW you want to come. :graucho:

On the specifics of where/when/who/cell phone numbers, I'll (gulp) volunteer again. I've still got the phone numbers from the last group.* If any of you guys that didn't come the last time are definite (beyond last minute things) feel free to PM me your cell number and real first name. I've still got my printed list with screen names and first names (to keep my senile mind straight), so I'll just add you onto that list.

*Yes, kallison, that was me leaving those messages!:roflmfao:

^i knew it was you leaving those creepy messages! it's always the ones you should least expect, i tell ya.

anyways...definately don't want you to do all that work again. but anyone have suggestions on where to meet for lunch (and are we doing dinner this time?)

^i knew it was you leaving those creepy messages! it's always the ones you should least expect, i tell ya.

anyways...definately don't want you to do all that work again. but anyone have suggestions on where to meet for lunch (and are we doing dinner this time?)

Just what I was wondering......my mind is always on food when it isn't on purses.

Prada, I'm definite and will PM my cell #.

Prada Psycho just informed me of this thread - how come I'm the last to know. Could be because I never get out of the Chanel & Prada subforums. I'm in as long as my mother's health does not decline any further.

Debbie - I hope you can come, I need to thank you in person for getting the black GST for me.

^^Hey Lib,

I am so sorry to hear about your mother's health.

I don't think I'll be able to come. I have family coming the weekend before the get together, and I don't think they are leaving until Sunday or Monday of the following week. If I can work it out, I will. I really would love to come over again, and soon. I had such a great time with all of you the last time. I think of it often.

No need to thank me again for the bag. I'm glad you got it, and love it. I'm glad it worked out.

Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.