tPF & Marc Jacob Newbie

1. Hi, My name is Mary and I am new on this site. I love purses and I especially love the turquoise quilted stam that I just purchased from Saks at 50% off. :yahoo: I have been wanting a stam for some time. I had noticed the price had come down to around $900 then they had another reduction. That was my sign. I am going to try to figure out how to post pictures and I can do that I will post my new purse "baby".
  2. Welcome to the forum! And congrats on your new Stam. It sounds like maybe you got the Topaz stam. And congrats on getting it on sale! That makes it all the more sweeter I'm sure! :tup: I would love to see pics of it if you can manage. If you need help posting pics, let me know. I'd be happy to walk you through it.
  3. congrats! Topaz is a pretty color. Great deal!
  4. Welcome! I think the Stam is gorgeous in Topaz. Congrats!!
  5. congrats! and Welcome to tPF!!
  6. WELCOME & CONGRATS TO YOU on your 1st MJ bag purchase! :woohoo:

You have made a wonderful choice in the Topaz Stam. Hopefully, you will get the time and opportunity to share your beautiful purchase w/ all of us TPFers! :graucho:

And more so, you will be truly thrilled w/ all the wonderful info and insight TPF can provide to you!

Again, thanks for sharing! :biggrin:

7. Welcome and congrats on the topaz Stam! That's a gorgeous bag!!
  8. congrats and welcome!