tPF Keychain/Bag Charm

1. twinkle.tink has, very kindly, had these super-cute charms made for us to buy:

If you want one, I believe time is of the essence, as these are the last batch she is having made for a while.

Thought it might be a good idea to post a link here, just in case somebody hasn't seen the thread in the General Discussion forum:

BTW, I received mine today and it is really nicely made and arrived very swiftly, all the way from California! :biggrin:
  2. Yep, they are gorgeous, I have ordered some today for myself and secret_shopaholic

Wouldnt it be funny if we ever bumped into somebody that was carrying one too :biggrin:
  3. So cute! I am going to order one!

4. Absolutely! :biggrin:

I'll be keeping an eye out, won't you?

I'm going to have to try to find a clip to put it on, so that I can attach it to zip-pulls more easily...

5. They are really cute, aren't they? I like the little faces! :lol:

I thought they might be popular here, with the padlock motifs! :yes:
  6. I send her a mail to order but never heard back i will go ahead and pm her.
  7. Sorry about that, I took the night off, hopefully you got my answer today :smile:
  8. Twinkle.tink- how do you go about getting one of the Bag charms? Please let me know!

9. ^ You email her at

All the info is in her thread, which can be linked to via the link in the original post. :biggrin:
  10. So cute!
  11. Thank you, I will give a try to get one...would be great, it's really cute :heart:
  12. thanks so much for posting this here Chloehandbags!!! I totally missed seeing the original thread on these gorgeous charms... i'm definitely going to try and get one :yes:

13. No problem, Taupy! :biggrin:

14. That's OK, Brasilian! :biggrin: