Tpf Is A Bad, Bad Influence

good post. i was just thinking tonight how i wanted to expound upon this topic. tpf is wonderful. didn't get balenciaga until i really looked at them and then owned one. someone here described them (lovingly) as odd, spongebob square pants bags. and, now, even though intellectually, i think i should broaden my purse "horizons," i really can't justify a major purchase other than a bbag.

so...i am looking again. still have my bleu glacier work and i use it every day. some times i get out the chloe because it is such a great bag but my heart isn't in it.

thanks PF. thanks great bal forum. and when does the step come out - pant pant pant (ha)

The same thing happened to me...unfortuantely I must say! (Although I love my bags). When I joined TPF I had only owned Coach and D&B. Now my collection has expanded to include LV, Fendi, Gucci, and MJ. Good for my smile; not good for my bank account!

hahaha! same here! ever since I've been on tPF... well, the Bal forum anyway, I've been on it every single day! and my wishlist is again growing by the second! I always say... "just one more then I'm done"... YEA RIGHT :nogood:! my darling BF is a programmer and he has been threatening me lately that he'll block tPF web page on my lappy if I dont come back down to earth!

I carried the same darn bag for 4 years until I discovered TPF!!! It all started last fall with a sparkling gold Dolce & Gabbana from NM, when I brought that baby home I started lurking on the web for info on bags. :nuts: It was all over after that. Made my way through Chloe first, after I exhausted myself with the brand (I only ended up with 2 though!) and I still didn't understand the obsession with Bbags :confused1:. Then the '07s came out!!! While in NM one day, a silky AnthraDay leaped onto my shoulder and I have bought 2 more since (RT black city and GGH black work):graucho:!!! I love em! Thankfully I haven't really gotten obsessed with bright colored bags (yet), cuz I really really have a thing for black bags and white bags, but I think I want a red bag to add to my new collection!:heart::yes:

Here's the scariest part - now I want a Birkin too...:sweatdrop::noggin:

Somehow (hmmm I wonder how) I jumped right from Coach (still have a few vintage from the 90's) to DG/Chloe/Balenciaga in less than 12 months:wtf:...never in a million years did I think I would have such an amazing handbag collection! Thanks to the lovely members of TPF! And Thanks for letting me share my story and I hope to meet some of you in the Wash DC/No VA area one day soon!

brunnette - me being a newbie, I don't know all the acronyms - what does "RT" stand for in rt black city (perhaps if I have more coffee this AM I'll come up with it on my own)

my darling BF is a programmer and he has been threatening me lately that he'll block tPF web page on my lappy if I dont come back down to earth!

hahaha oh no! everytime i talk about a new one i want, my BF gives me this look :Push: then this one when he realizes im serious :oh: and if its near my birthday or anniversary, it's a --> :sweatdrop:.