tPF FAQs & How-Tos

1. http://forum.purseblog.com/frequently-asked-questions-and-how-tos/

In case you haven't seen it, I have added a new section with commonly asked questions about how to use this board. I will add more how-tos as times goes by, later tonight I will compile a write-up on how to resize/watermark pictures.

:wlae:

2. Thanks Vlad!!!!!

3. Thanks Vlad! Quick question: Do you mean resizing them before you post/attach them or resizing using tags(?) (ex. height=# width=#)? I dont even know if the latter is possible. .is it?

4. Sir PurseBlog!

5. I meant resizing before posting/attaching. I don't think there is an option to use meta info to shrink them.

Let me get right on it!

6. ^ Okay thank you!

7. Very nifty, Vlad! I noticed it taking shape...got curious when it suddenly appeared and had "never" under posts :sneaky: So many fantastic improvements lately...you've been mighty busy there...

8. What can I say, I've been mighty busy lately. :jammin:

9. Vlad, is your sig the lyrics from the song, "We Are the World, We Are the Children"? Just curious.

10. ^^Think it's from "Land of Confusion" by Genesis?...the video had rubbery puppets of the band and the Gipper in bed with Nancy :lol: .

11. That is correct!

:rochard: :jammin:

12. Oh, that's right, of course...I remember now. Great song!:jammin: Love when Gabriel was with Genesis; I know I'm dating myself. ;)

13. Thanks Sick4Marc. One of my favorite CDs is, The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway from Genesis...from a long time ago. ;)