**TPF BB Fall Pumpkingeddon RAOK Chat and Reveal Thread**

Did a lot of shopping, got a little carried away. Got my buddy an item from her wish list and other things based on the survey, $50 mark hit already.
Can we ship before the dates?

A couple people have said they are done shopping already. Ship date is not for another 5 weeks and with this being a small group I cannot see this thread sustaining itself with chit chat for 5 more weeks.

Can we move the ship date up?

A couple people have said they are done shopping already. Ship date is not for another 5 weeks and with this being a small group I cannot see this thread sustaining itself with chit chat for 5 more weeks.

Can we move the ship date up?

I'm fine with that too as long as everyone else is. Due to a vacation however, the earliest that I could send would be the first week in October, but at least that would be 2-2 1/2 weeks earlier.

Anyone else? Thoughts? Unluckystars?

That's fine. I would say so earlier than sept 16th? For the newer people, the date is just the dealine to get out by not when you need to ship :biggrin:

Sorry but I wont be able to ship by then. I'll be away from the 15th-22nd and won't be able to start shopping until this weekend/ next week. Can we at least make it the end of September? Maybe a deadline of like the last day of the month for instance?

Sorry but I wont be able to ship by then. I'll be away from the 15th-22nd and won't be able to start shopping until this weekend/ next week. Can we at least make it the end of September? Maybe a deadline of like the last day of the month for instance?

Lol Sorry! Where it says October 18. Packages must be shipped by then but you don't have to wait until October 18th to ship it. If you want to ship very early, try to wait until after sept 16th. Again sorry if I was confusing! If there's any other questions let me know.

Lol Sorry! Where it says October 18. Packages must be shipped by then but you don't have to wait until October 18th to ship it. If you want to ship very early, try to wait until after sept 16th. Again sorry if I was confusing! If there's any other questions let me know.

lol Okay got it now. Thanks for the clarification. I will most likely be able to ship by the end of September so that shouldn't be a problem. ;)