tPF Australia - The Thunder from Down Under

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't see a thing Franks, didn't see a thing

smileyface4copy.jpg
IMG%5D
IMG%5D

Thanks for starting the new thread Cal. Love the name and quite appropriate given its relevance to you. ;)
loki - I'm resizing pics of my 'you know where' pre and post the 'you know what' I had recently. :P Will email them through shortly.
Franks, you're making me drool with thoughts of cinnamon laced dough. :drool: You deserve it after your ridiculously long run this morning. Good gawd, I don't think I've done 30kms all week let alone ever in one hit. :faint: How did your gluteus maximus pull up after it?
ETA: Are cimmanon doughnuts the same as cinnamon Franks? :graucho:

Last edited:
loki half an artist, maybe :shame: I have some very talented friends, though, who stun and amaze constantly. I don't really take any commissions anymore, but that's mostly because I withdrew from the marketplace and stopped putting myself out there, so work just dried up.

this is probably one of my favourite sculptures - for a long time I had hopes of joining an animation studio and doing maquettes, but life took me elsewhere. LOL, creative naming >> the giant stamp across the middle was the logo I used when I ran my own studio. he's quite old. I started a new series of busts a little while ago, realistic birds of prey ( I do :heart: them )

I also paint a lot of clouds, it's very soothing for me :smile:

the attached pictures are some awful iphone photos of what I'm doodling today - harpy eagles on the brain :ninja:

ETA: pics wouldn't show for some reason, so just attached the other two as well

Attachments

• IMG_0056.JPG
    IMG_0056.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0059.JPG
    IMG_0059.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 68
  • angrydragonfinishedsm.jpg
    angrydragonfinishedsm.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 67
  • luxclouddd.jpg
    luxclouddd.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
OK Teen, I will check my email this evening - I can't wait to see them.

Edited....regalis has answered this question above....btw the pics of the clouds and the sculpture didn't show.

Regalis I just copied the links into my browser - wow there is certainly some work and detail gone into that dragon sculpture and the clouds painting reminds me of the clouds you see billowing from fires with the yellow colours.

eee, thanks loki, teen :blush: I lived in a small coastal town near the NSW/QLD border for a little while that had truly spectacular views which really influenced how I paint clouds/skies.

I think about it sometimes, teen, but it's very consuming. If my tote bag/calico and canvas painting proves productive though, I was thinking that I might open an etsy store and just make things to sell through there. Keeping it fun :biggrin:

Right now I'm planning a bag charm for the new bag I have arriving soon. Gotta order some fine gold wire!

With the environmental issue of plastic bags, I think gorgeous painted calico/canvas bags would be wonderful to use, especially for shopping......all the bags I have seen are boring or are that lovely shade of green. Please show us what you have done when you have finished them regalis.

Mmmmm........Teen, are you talking about what I think you're talking about?

GREAT pics Regalis!!!! *sings in a high-pitched opera voice* TALENNNNNT!

Good God Reggie, that's a doodle??! :faint:

Ooh my legs are aching a little, just that fatigue ache. It's lovely! Have a massage tomorrow plugged in so will get her to not do her normal softly softly one and give me a deep sports massage instead. It doesn't feel like a real massage unless it hurts! :nogood:

love the name cal, true aussie bogan classic!!

laloki -how u feeling luv?

reg - i'm with franks, you call that a doodle, man I wish i could draw!!

Teen- ahh, now you all have us curious as to what u did. Hmmm, the mystery continues!!!

I JUST PICKED UP MY HERMES BRACELET AND IT FITS :yahoo:have to wait til the boy comes home, he stole the camera again for work, then i'll get it authenticated (gotta double check these things) and post pics!!

I Love i hate work presents, I highly recommend it!!!! :P

hey casper, feeling better thanks, migraine headaches are a pain in the ass - I know funny place to get them!

Oh yes pics of the "I hate work" Hermes as soon as BF gets home, don't worry about giving him a kiss and a hug hello - pics are more important :lol:

Teen, no pics yet :shrugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.