tPF Australia - The Thunder from Down Under

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heh.......seeing as Coco isn't here to start this, I'm taking control, CONTROL, and doing it mahself.
  2. So, how's the thread name? I like it.
  3. You know what else I like? I like cheese. Mmmmmm.....cheese.
  4. Ahh thanks Cal, I just sent you a PM wondering what to do......luv the name BTW
  5. oh......and I like chocolate and red wine! But I think they don't like me.
  6. OMG, it was totally presumptuous of me to go ahead and do this. My bad :shame:
  7. No not at all, we would all die if we had to wait for a new thread......hehehe.....might confuse everyone though.
  8. Actually we have done well to get over 5000 posts in 6 months, we obviously gasbag too much.
  9. Lol, I saw the locked thread and thought "OMG, there's been some drama-rama in there". Heh.....I didn't know about the 5000 post limit. Makes sense tho.
  10. Cal, major roffle at the name, brilliant! Especially considering your recent, er, long windedness. :shocked::faint:

Ooh ooh ooh new thread, and nubbudy else here. *runs around nekkid* :woohoo:

Lady, this is for you:
    Mulberry Mad_0003.jpg Mulberry Mad_0002.jpg
  11. THUNDER from Downunder, GASbag! LOL, I feel like I'm 12 again.
  12. LOL, that was my inspiration!
  13. Yeah me too (not wind) just thought "drama"- I logged back in and saw it was locked and thought holy sh*t what happened in the few minutes I was away doing some real work.
  14. K - taking Mr Magoo for his swimming lesson. Bye Y'all!
  15. Whoops, well there was nubbudy else here when I stripped. Soz about your retinas, guys. :blush:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.