tPF Australia - Putting the *ss in class

casper7 said:
Hey all,

Man, it's been quiet in here!

Sass - The boy couldn't get time off so Europe has been postponed to next year :sad:, we'll be going away for a long weekend though so I guess it's better than nothing.

It must be getting close to your crusie?

Hope everyone's well.

Oh that's a shame re: the boy ands your trip but it's good that something is planned!

Yes it is super close to cruise, we leave on Saturday! So happy to be in Qld now, the weather is so much milder than Sydney.

StylishFarmer said:
Oh, hello all! Another Aussie here.

Not much to add. Complete bed rest ATM. Drs orders. Just got to get through another 11 weeks of this pregnancy.

Oh no hope you are feeling a bit better now, are you finding your very tired?

Do you know the sex of bub to be or is it a surprise?

lisalovesshoes said:
We have a wedding date!!!! Finally!!! LOL
Deposit was paid yesterday and now I just need to sort everything else out!! Aaaah!!!

Parents have been in town for a week and a half and they are driving insane! Mom used my truffle mustard (a souvenir from SO when he went to italy) to make a sauce..... the WHOLE FRICKKIN JARRRRRRR! I was livid!!!! Instead of apologising, she got mad at me for not telling her not to use it...... :wtf: *sigh* can't wait for them to leave on sunday!

How is everyone else doing?? :smile:

Yay to the wedding date being sorted, how much time do you have to plan?

Oh dear re: the parents, have they left already? That's a shame re: the truffle mustard, did she end up apologizing?

Yay to the wedding date being sorted, how much time do you have to plan?

Oh dear re: the parents, have they left already? That's a shame re: the truffle mustard, did she end up apologizing?

I've put a ticker on my signature!!! :smile:

They will be leaving on Sunday!! THANK GOODNESS!! hahah
And no, she did not apologise! Oh well!! Can't stay mad at her! :smile:

Ohhh, so jealous of your cruise!!! Have fun!!! :smile:

hi guys,

sorry to hijack this thread, coz I can't find anywhere thread regarding my question
I'm hoping that you all answer my question please

ehm... maybe you all think that my silly question is;
where I can find shoes repair or clobber that selling red soles for Chrisian Louboutin shoes in Sydney or Melbourne or Perth?

if so, please provide name that shop, address location, price?

TIA :heart: :flowers:

Hi Everyone! Hope you are all keeping well.

Long exile from TPF has ended, have been very busy with the new dog settling in and I've joined Weight Watchers with some friends to finally shift my excess baggage

I am looking forward to winter, it's my favourite season!

Hi all, I know this thread has pretty well died but I thought I'd drop by and say g'day :biggrin:

Cookie are you mad, Winter is your favourite season???!!!!

Lisa your Wedding Day will be here before you know it, hope all the planning goes well.

Hugs Sass, hope everything is going well for you.

Hi everyone!

Wow, haven't visited here in ages. Hope everyone is well!

CrazyLV - did you manage to find a cobbler? I know they sell the soles on ebay. I think there are threads on vogue forum if you wanna check that out.

Cookie - Good luck with Weight Watchers! And I'm with laloki - you are MAD!!!

Sass - how was the crusie?

I'm not mad!

Just had a lovely few days in Margaret River, I love it when it's raining there as it smells delicious and you can snuggle by the fire! We took the pugs this time and they had a ball :smile:

CrazyLV said:
hi guys,

sorry to hijack this thread, coz I can't find anywhere thread regarding my question
I'm hoping that you all answer my question please

ehm... maybe you all think that my silly question is;
where I can find shoes repair or clobber that selling red soles for Chrisian Louboutin shoes in Sydney or Melbourne or Perth?

if so, please provide name that shop, address location, price?

TIA :heart: :flowers:

Hi Crazy LV

Sorry I am absolutely no help to you re: the answer but I would be interested to know also.

What kind of bags do you like?

Last edited:
CookieLady said:
Hi Everyone! Hope you are all keeping well.

Long exile from TPF has ended, have been very busy with the new dog settling in and I've joined Weight Watchers with some friends to finally shift my excess baggage

I am looking forward to winter, it's my favourite season!

Hi Cookie congrats on your new Pug, do you have a pic of it? What colour pugs do you have, I just adore them they are the cutest dogs!

Congrats on your weight loss goals how isn't coming along? I'm finding (since moving south) that winter does encourage you to eat a bit more, so challenging.

laloki said:
Hi all, I know this thread has pretty well died but I thought I'd drop by and say g'day :biggrin:

Cookie are you mad, Winter is your favourite season???!!!!

Lisa your Wedding Day will be here before you know it, hope all the planning goes well.

Hugs Sass, hope everything is going well for you.

Hi Loki how goes work, life etc, hope it has all settled down for you.

I'm with you re: thread dying. There was a time I couldn't keep up there were so many posts. Such a shame, think i'l make more of an effort to pop in and say hi to you ladies ...

Life is going well thanks for asking - I really enjoyed cruise was a nice relaxing trip. The week pre at the Gold Coast was also very lovely. Holidays are never quite long enough are they?

I'm quite settled and happy here now, this is month 8 of me living in Sydney so it has gone by quite fast really. I'm quite shocked by the weather and how cold it is, even already. Don't quite have the appropriate attire, that's ok Sis and I are hitting shops today!

Just moved work department again which is highly unusual but I am trying to go with the flow and just be flexible, guess it's good experience.

casper7 said:
Hi everyone!

Wow, haven't visited here in ages. Hope everyone is well!

CrazyLV - did you manage to find a cobbler? I know they sell the soles on ebay. I think there are threads on vogue forum if you wanna check that out.

Cookie - Good luck with Weight Watchers! And I'm with laloki - you are MAD!!!

Sass - how was the crusie?

Hi Casp how is life going? How is home reno's and bf? Any new purchases of late? Do you have any trips planned?

Cruise was really great just a lil 7 day one we stopped at New Caledonia and Vanuatu. Weather was so much nicer than Sydney, warm and gorgeous got a nice tan!

Hi Cookie congrats on your new Pug, do you have a pic of it? What colour pugs do you have, I just adore them they are the cutest dogs!

Congrats on your weight loss goals how isn't coming along? I'm finding (since moving south) that winter does encourage you to eat a bit more, so challenging.

Here is our newbie, she is an ex-show dog so we've kept her name which is Donna. She's 4 and is Fawn.

My lil old guy is called Toshi, he's 9 and black (and grey).

WeightWatchers is going good, lost almost 9kg in 9 weeks. I had a bad week this week as I went to a Chocolate Degustation and ate like a piggie down south!

Attachments

• Donna.jpg
    Donna.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Toshi.jpg
    Toshi.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 53