TPF app problems

jessobsession said:
I hope I'm posting in the right place, but I was wondering how to create a post from TPF app.
Is it possible? Am I just missing it? Thanks a bunch!

What kind of phone you have?
I have iPhone, and it on the upper right corner

There's a little arrow on top right corner. When you click it you'll see a menu if options. Starting a new thread is an option - the second one.

Attachments

• image-3218170966.jpg
    image-3218170966.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 157
Swanky Mama Of Three said:
There's a little arrow on top right corner. When you click it you'll see a menu if options. Starting a new thread is an option - the second one.

Thanks so much, I was trying to post from the wrong screen lol! What about posting pics? Can we do that from the app?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Swanky Mama Of Three said:

Thanks! Got it! Can we post pics from the app?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I hope this is the right place for this question...

I have a Samsung phone that runs the tPF for Android app. Every time a person responds to a thread I have subscribed to, my phone notifies me by ringing and vibrating.

How do I turn off this notification?? I have been all over my phone settings and cannot do it, so maybe I need to do it through the app...but I cannot figure out how. Please help!

As an aside, I get thread posting updates on my phone but not PM notifications... Is there maybe a bug?

Thanks for your help!!

I have a Samsung phone that runs the tPF for Android app. Every time a person responds to a thread I have subscribed to, my phone notifies me by ringing and vibrating.

How do I turn off this notification?? I have been all over my phone settings and cannot do it, so maybe I need to do it through the app...but I cannot figure out how. Please help!

As an aside, I get thread posting updates on my phone but not PM notifications... Is there maybe a bug?

Thanks for your help!!

Unfortunately I don't have an Android phone available for testing, so I can't comment on how to turn off notifications on that platform. Someone else may be able to help.

rock_girl said:

Thanks for your help!!

I had this problem too after the last update. You have to turn off push notifications in the app settings. However, you can't get to the settings within a thread, you have to back out to the main forum page first.

mockinglee said:
I had this problem too after the last update. You have to turn off push notifications in the app settings. However, you can't get to the settings within a thread, you have to back out to the main forum page first.

Thanks Mockinglee. Your advice solved the problem!!

Anyone else been getting errors and not been able to use the iPhone app today? I haven't been able to get on in 5 or so hours. I try to shut down and restart the app and it gives me a time out error and doesn't connect.