tPF 1st Anniversary Exquisite Bag Giveaway - Care to Guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an awesome gesture. This site ROCKS and is a great testimony to the passion of purse lovers. Your hard work and dedication brought us all here to enjoy eachother and our mutual love of handbags of all kinds. I can't imagine sitting at the computer with no Purse Forum to go to. It's given me hours of enjoyment...and a smaller bank acct...LOL
Much thanks to Vlad and Megs!

^ Were you???? I wish we would have known!!!!

If you all want to suck up to us some more, tell us how much you love The Ohio State Buckeyes and how they will BEAT Texas tonight!!! :roflmfao: :amuse:

Canada loves the Ohia State Buckeyes! They will beat Texas tonight!
:angel: :angel: :angel:
But seriously- thanks for your hard work on this site. It's pretty much the only online forum I've found where people don't get nasty and judgemental every 5 minutes (I think it's because of the constant glaze of retail therapy and its known endorphins;) )

^ Were you???? I wish we would have known!!!!

If you all want to suck up to us some more, tell us how much you love The Ohio State Buckeyes and how they will BEAT Texas tonight!!! :roflmfao: :amuse:

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yes: Megs, they will win Texas don't worry!!!!:yes: :yes: My geography teacher is an alumni from Ohio State, he was crazy for the Buckeyes, his lectures consisted on how much he loves Ohio State, and the yeras he spent there!

This is beyond awesome Vlad and Megs!:heart: I cannot thank you enough for taking the time and effort with tPF.

It's my home away from home while I'm at home! (if that makes sense):s:P

Status
Not open for further replies.