Tourmaline Ionic hairdryers: Sedu VS. T3

Sedu vs. T3 hairdryer: which do you prefer?

1. Sedu

2. T3

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I couldn't find a thread directly comparing these two so hopefully I'm not duplicating a thread.

Wondering if anybody on here has tried both? and if not.. for those of you who just own one of these two (either the Sedu or the T3), can you list pros/cons and what you personally like about yours?

I'm trying to decide and reading reviews, the Sedu is getting better reviews than the T3, however, the # of reviews that T3 has is a lot more than the # of reviews Sedu has. This is because the Sedu is newer. But because the Sedu has so few reviews, I'm not really sure that it's representative and that I can actually believe that it's better than the T3, KWIM?

So - I'm hoping my helpful tPFers will come to the rescue again and give me some opinions and comments! THANKS!!
  2. bump - anybody?? :shrugs:
  3. I actually just received my new sedu dryer! I absolutely love it!!! I really can't compare it to the T3 because I never owned one. I love my sedu flat iron and sedu dryer. Their the best! PS I have thick naturally curly hair.
  4. jadecee - thank you for starting this thread! :flowers: I am in the same position and am debating between the Sedu Ultrasilent Dryer or the T3 travel size one. Both are about the same price, but you are right...The Sedu one only has 2 reviews on the website I'm planning to purchase it from, and I usually buy products depending if a lot of people gave it a good review overall.
    Hmmm...which to pick? :shrugs:
  5. My vote is for the T3. I have both the standard and the travel size and love them both. They are worth their weight in gold. IMO. Hope that helps a little. :smile:
  6. I know! So hard to pick... my friend has the Sedu flatiron and she loves it, but I'm not sure that translates to the hair dryer? I was hoping to get more opinions, but I think the trouble is that not many people have tried both.

The one thing that I did notice is that the Sedu is heavier than the T3, but I'm not sure the 1 or 2 lbs makes that huge of a difference if it's not for travel?

I have long hair so it takes forever to dry.. I've just been airdrying it basically all summer, but now that it's winter I'm going to have to start blowdrying it but I don't want to damage my hair. So that's why I'm looking into this cuz these tourmaline ionic dryers are supposed to minimize the amount of time under the dryer, plus they're supposed to help seal the hair shaft.

Anyone out there at all that has tried both? :shrugs:
  7. t3 got my vote, I have the t3 hair dryer, the travel size and a flat iron it's absolutely fabulous
    ps I very unmanageable hair.....
  8. Never tried the Sedu, but the T3 dryer is great. It is soooo light and dries very quickly!
  9. Bump for this to find out... after a year maybe people have more opinions/thoughts or perhaps a newer PFer may have tried both?

It was noted on the store's website that their customers have had trouble enforcing the warranty or getting the warranty service on their T3s and so it sounds like the Sedu would be a more hassle-free choice.

Anybody have had to use their T3 warranty? Was it smooth sailing or did you face problems?

10. I know this is an ancient thread, but this little piggy needs a new hair dryer, and I was debating between these two. More specifically, here's some info on my hair type & what I'd like the dryer to achieve:

General description: long, very thin, untreated, undyed Asian hair
    Individual strands: stick-straight, fine/medium texture, no split ends
    Desired results/features: good cold shot that's actually cold, high shine, no flyaways or static, light weight
    Don't care about: volumizing capabilities, noise, drying speed