Tour the NEW house w/me!!

Wow ! Your house is phenomonal ! Truly . Soo jealous of your closet ! Love the pink hydrangeas by the front door , they are one of my favorite flowers . You are very blessed , enjoy !

Gorgeous, beautiful WOW I know waiting for closing is going to be hell for you. I would go crazy waiting to move in there.
congrats it's truly a lovely home. May you have many happy memories there.

:yahoo: AMAZING!!! absolutely AMAZING place!!!:yahoo:
Chag, I so love your new house!!!:love:
I wish you and your family wonderfull and loving moments
in your new home!:smile:
You really are blessed!!!
ENJOY!!!:flowers:

SophiaLee said:
Wow ! Your house is phenomonal ! Truly . Soo jealous of your closet ! Love the pink hydrangeas by the front door , they are one of my favorite flowers . You are very blessed , enjoy !
Mine too! And I didn't even notice them LoL!!:nuts: Too many things to absorb I think, the landscaping is one of the lushest I have ever seen. Next to the outdoor kitchen on the rise is 500 rose bushes:wtf: lol!! We are keeping the guy that does all the gardening to say the least!!!

chag said:
Mine too! And I didn't even notice them LoL!!:nuts: Too many things to absorb I think, the landscaping is one of the lushest I have ever seen. Next to the outdoor kitchen on the rise is 500 rose bushes:wtf: lol!! We are keeping the guy that does all the gardening to say the least!!!

OMG ! 500 ! Wow ! I love to garden , but that is definetly a full time job . I love roses too ! Oh and peonies ! Your yard looks like a botanical garden , I'd probably end up spending more time outside !

chag said:
there's peonies??? :wtf: lol where??

I'm sorry , i meant I love peonies ! Do they grow well in California ? I'm not even sure if thats where you live ! It looks like it though , or Hawaii . I'm guessing everything grows well there .