Tour of BalDENVER ;), a/k/a Deco's updated collection. ADMISSION FREE!! :)

1. It's been over a year since I posted pics of my collection. I'd been meaning to update it for months, but my collection never sat still long enough for me to capture it... ever the moving target. I've finally arrived at a super-happy place with my collection so movements now are minimal. Also the resurrection of my old collection thread made me realize how much things have changed.

I ask my friends here to bear with me as more detailed posts will be coming in a slower trickle over some days. A few bags deserve closeups to capture their leather loveliness :love: but for now we'll start with group photos.

Some of you may recall that I began my last collection thread with what became known as the Bbag sandwitch shot (I believe ohdonna dubbed it ... where are you, by the way?). Sadly, I can no longer stack all my bags. The tower is too tall and capsizes before it can be completed. But I snapped a photo with as many as I could stacked up in the sandwich.

So here goes.

[​IMG]

Bbag sandwich as high as I could stack it.

[​IMG]

Almost my entire collection is featured here.

[​IMG]
    Here are the Little Ones: Lilac Satin Shoulder; 05 Magenta MU Clutch; 03 or 04 White MU Clutch with PH; Violet Money.
    [Eggplant and Jaune CPs and Jaune MU Clutch will join the festivities later.]

[​IMG]

Violet Money; Metallic Red First; Ink First; 04 Khaki First; 02 Caramel Flat Brass First; 03 Caramel First with PH; White MU PH; Lilac Satin Shoulder; 05 Magenta MU.

CIMG3748 (3).JPG CIMG3749 (7).JPG CIMG3754 (3).JPG CIMG3777 (6).JPG
  2. Bloody hell!!!! :yahoo:I'd like to take a big bit out of that bal sandwich! Thanks so much for posting.. I see some real beauties in there, even more tempting than the first batch. Just gorgeous!

3. Good lord! Amazing. How do you know which to reach for each day?

4. Moving on to themed group shots.

[​IMG]

Here are my beloved reds: Grenat giant Bacon; Tomato Work; SGH Tomato Work; Grenat Day; 05 Bordeaux Work; Rouge Theater Day; Rouge Theater City; Rouge Vif Purse; Metallic Red First.

[​IMG]

Can never get enough of violets: SGH Violet Work; GGH Violet Day; 06 Lilac Day; 04 Eggplant City; 04 Lilac City; Violet Money.

[​IMG]

The metallics: Bronze City; Silver City; Bronze Day; Pewter Day; Red First.

[​IMG]

As some of you may know, I loved the giant hardware the moment we saw the early spy pics and knew I'd love the silver version even more. I loooooooooooooooooove these bags :heart:. Here they are, The Giants: SGH Violet Work; GGH Violet Day; SGH Tomato Work; SGH Vert Fonce Day; SGH Plomb Work; SGH Black Work.

CIMG3763 (6).JPG CIMG3769 (5).JPG CIMG3776 (2).JPG CIMG3779 (3).JPG
  5. O.M.G!!!! :drool:

6. double post. sorry.

7. I'm into the metallics right now and that shot is going to make me flip my lid! :nuts:

8. Here are the Works, and the giant Bacon:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Vert Gazon; Grenat Bacon; 05 Teal; SGH Black.

[​IMG]

05 Indigo; SGH Plomb; 05 Bordeaux; SGH Violet; Tomato; SGH Tomato.

CIMG3750 (7).JPG CIMG3756 (4).JPG CIMG3758 (4).JPG CIMG3759 (6).JPG
  9. delicious! that the first thought when i saw your sandwich. i love it all. and i would pay for admission too!

10. O-M-G! I'm speechless!! :nuts:

11. The Cities and a lone Purse.

[​IMG]

Cities on the bottom, topped off with the Firsts.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

06 Rouge Vif Purse; 05 Rouge Theater; 04 Eggplant; 04 Lilac; 04 Rose; 05 Dolma.

[​IMG]

05 Chocolate; 04 Anis; Bronze; Silver; Ink; 05 Black.

CIMG3752 (8).JPG CIMG3772 (3).JPG CIMG3771 (5).JPG CIMG3774 (5).JPG
  12. :nuts::drool: Keep em' comin!

13. And for the final group batch, the Days:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rouge Theater; Grenat; French Blue; Blueberry; Pewter; Bronze.

[​IMG]

06 Camel; Jaune; 05 White; 06 Lilac; GGH Violet; SGH Vert Fonce

Phew! That took forever. Now I rest before next round.... :sleepy:

1CIMG3751.JPG CIMG3766 (4).JPG CIMG3767 (5).JPG CIMG3768 (3).JPG
  14. Oh sweet jesus!!! ~faints~ ok I'm back, BEAU TI FUL!!!:love: (but you know that):graucho:

15. Bloody hell indeed! I love that expression ;).