tough decision... any comments?

which one?

1. Demin Baggy PM

2. Demin Speedy

3. MC Priscilla

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. DH has given me 3 choices of bags.....
    (for paris trip next month)
    i hv added my opinions abt these bags & it is a tough decision:girlsigh:

a. Demin Baggy PM - a comfortable & convenient bag (pricey for demin)

b. Demin Speedy - nice looking hand held bag (dunno if i should get this cos i already have mono speedy & it is pricey too)

c. MC Priscilla - DH likes this in white. It is a nice hand held bag... i m worried if it starts to patina on the 2 stripes, front & back of the bag... it might not look as good as before.

any comments?

thanks for dropping by!:flowers:
  2. If you're thinking about the Priscilla I heard there was a defect with the white MC where it could start to turn yellow? (Please correct me anyone if this doesn't apply to the newer models) If I am right then I would consider the black MC instead..

If it was my decision.. I know the Speedy is expensive but I would probably for it. The Speedy shape always wins in my book!
  3. i say the priscilla....its just hot! and oh yeah...i think when the leather changes itll still be hot!
  4. i had just come across the threads abt white MC pieces turning yellowish....
    poor pouch shown on the pic. White MC seems risky. as far as i know... the 2003 productions pieces might hv defects what abt the later years productions?
  5. For traveling I think the Baggie Pm would be the most comfortable.
  6. I vote for Priscilla, I love in white :love:
  7. Denim baggy, I have it in fuschia, the GM, its a great roomy bag that feels so comfy on the shoulder....have fun in Paris, who knows, you may find something else there, as the selection is fabulous !!!!!!
  8. I voted for the MC Priscilla .... it looks beautiful in both Black and White.
  9. My 1st vote is for a denim speedy. 2nd would be for the MC.
  10. I have both the baggy Pm & Priscilla I think the yellowing was only on older models

Although thay are all great choices I'd say Baggy it's being/been discontinued but the others are fine for availability
  11. Actually MC does look great with patina.
  12. I voted for denim baggy pm~ I have this bag and it is great to throw around and have on your shoulder. I have used this bag all summer!
  13. I vote for the denim speedy! It is pricy, but so cute!
  14. Priscilla, Multicolor looks great with a patina on it.
  15. I love the baggy pm and the priscilla so this is a hard decision for me. I actually just went to elux and still couldn't decide. They are both gorgeous. Good Luck.