Touche Eclat and matching foundation?

1. I fell in love with Touche Eclat afew weeks ago, does anyone know if there is a matching liquid foundation?

2. I've used touche eclat with different foundations, it goes well with many as long as you smudge. However I would guess it goes pretty well with any YSL foundation. ;)

3. You might also want to investigate 'Light Expert' from 'By Terry'. She devised touche eclat when she was at YSL. She has since set up her own 'By Terry' range and the latest foundation is meant to mirror the same technology/advantages she first used developing Touche Eclat. I love it. Only problem is it is so popular here in the UK that there is now a huge waiting list.

4. a fellow Londoner! I'm back in the UK soon, did u manage to get your hands on any?

Thanks for the headups!

5. try using your YSL touch eclat with the radiant foundation of YSL..

been lemming for that by terry light expert too..too bad it's not available here in our country..=(

6. ^MissSooky and chanelbaby: you can find them at Garden Pharmacy at Covent Garden. =)

7. Oh wow, thanks so much :yahoo:

I really love hanging around Convent Garden too!

8. I did!:yahoo: . In fact, I am the proud owner of three of these wonderful foundation products. I was lucky enough to receive one via a friend in beauty journalism a couple of months ago and knew this was something special. She got me on an 'insider' waiting list and I got my hands on two more which are in my drawer awaiting their moment. They are wonderful and I think this is one foundation I will use and want to repurchase over and over.

I was in Space NK, Marylebone High St on Saturday and they had them in stock but were limiting them to one per person, so get your skates on if you're interested!

9. I was in Space NK, Marylebone High St on Saturday and they had them in stock but were limiting them to one per person, so get your skates on if you're interested![/quote]

I will be back in UK in about three weeks so am crossing my fingers, do you know if they have good shades?

10. There are only four shades as far as I remember. The first is very pale - I am a fair skinned blonde but it was too pale for me. The second is my choice and is just yummy. Then there are two darker shades. It doesn't sound a lot but I wonder if it is like Touche Eclat which adapts to all shades/skin tones?