Tory Burch Sample Sale in NY

261 W. 36th Street – 2nd Floor
    (betw. 7th & 8th Ave)

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="95%" border=1><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width="33%">[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]Wednesday[/FONT]</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]December 12[/FONT]</TD><TD align=middle>[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]10 am - 6 pm[/FONT]</TD></TR><!-- Thursay --><TR><TD align=middle width="33%">[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]Thursday[/FONT]</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]December 13[/FONT]</TD><TD align=middle>[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]10 am - 7 pm[/FONT]</TD></TR><!-- Friday --><TR><TD align=middle width="33%">[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]Friday[/FONT]</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]December 14[/FONT]</TD><TD align=middle>[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]10 am - 6 pm[/FONT]</TD></TR><!-- Saturday --><TR><TD align=middle width="33%">[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]Saturday[/FONT]</TD><TD align=middle width="33%">[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]December 15[/FONT]</TD><TD align=middle>[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]10 am - 4 pm[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <!-- /Hours Table -->
    They always open a day or two early for Friends and Family, so I was wondering if anyone had an invite. TIA​
  2. Thanks. I'll be in NYC then so I will go by.
  3. Anyone know if Reva flats will be on sale? Has anyone been to her sample sales in the past? Good deals?
  4. i went to the one in spring. they only had the clear jelly revas; none of the other revas. those were $75. they also had espadrilles and wedges. they also had the gold sequined sleeveless mini dress for $200. in general, lots of stuff but never the good ones. really hideous tunics last time! the only time i bought clothes at this sale was from a few years ago (2004?), when i got a silk l/s chain-link print blouse with neck bow tie for $50.
  5. OOh I have finals but am totally going!!
  6. I looked on their website & SSS wrote that they will have:
    "Shoes: ballet, pumps, booties, boots and more"
    they have pictures up of Revas
  7. Friends & family is on Tuesday, 10-7. No invite necessary, just show up:
    Their email for advanced opening also says it's an Iisli sale. That part I'm excited about -- I got some gorgeous sweater dresses at their last Iisli sale for under $100!