tory burch reva flats

shoe gal

i want it all!
O.G.
Jan 15, 2007
would you buy a pair now? are they too trendy, or can they be worn past this season? i'm contemplating a black pair with a black logo, not the gold...so they're a bit more subtle. they are so cute and comfortable, but i want to know what you ladies think!

I think the black logo is a good idea if you're worried about them being too trendy. I think they're great, and I'll wear mine now, later and whenever...they're sooooo comfy...you will love em'

I just got my black-on-black TB flats and love them. I think they're some of the most comfortable ballet flats that I've ever worn! True the TB logo is a bit trendy, but it's become one of those instant classics, and I like how these are more subtle than my other ones.

so, i tried the black on black, but they seem a bit TOO subtle! haha. i like the look of the gold better, now that i've tried them on...but the trendiness becomes more of a factor with the gold, i think. oh, decisions...

I like the silver on black, but I can't find my size. I will probably go ahead and get the gold on black as I also find the black on black a bit too subtle. I plan on mostly when shopping and as driving shoes. Now that I have a pair of Manolos and am getting ready to get my 2nd pair of CL high heels, I have no intention on ruining them when I am walking down the steps to my house or when driving.

I wouldn't worry about trendiness. Ballet flats will be around for a while and I don't think they pop out too much they they will ever scream a season. Even though they have gold or silver they are still pretty subtle when you compare them to all of the platform shoes designers are coming out with.