Tory Burch Reva, Botkier, and more on sale

1. Hi ladies,

I just found out that Plaza Too had a coupon code "family" that expires today.
    Its 20% off anything. And Plaza Too has Tory Burch in many styles, including black and brown reva (3 pages of Tory Burch)

http://www.plazatoo.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=SRCH&search=&vendor_code=TORY_B&Store_Code=PT&page=3

Also they have couple Botkier bags, including "ST TROPEZ" <!-- Check for Color --> Gold/Natural <!-- Check for Material --> Canvas. The price is cheaper than other places already and you get additional 20% off.

I am really tempted but I can't afford spending any more. I have to save money for Blue Bee sale (only in stores next weekend). :smile:

2. oh man, i too am tempted by my CCs are still smoking. I really want the yellow revas!

3. I used it on the Reva Ballet flat in black and they were only $156! :yahoo:

I was just going to buy them from the Boutique on Friday, but they only had very small sizes left and they were sold out at Neiman's in my size. Good thing because I got a better deal and didn't have to pay tax or shipping!!!! Yay me! :tup:

4. Thanks for the post!!!

I used it on the Reva Ballet flat in black and they were only $156! :yahoo:

I was just going to buy them from the Boutique on Friday, but they only had very small sizes left and they were sold out at Neiman's in my size. Good thing because I got a better deal and didn't have to pay tax or shipping!!!! Yay me! :tup:

5. ahhh sooo tempted to get the revas. i was going to swing by Nordstrom rack tomorrow since a few TPFers got em for $137...but what if i wait and then they're not there? and then i miss out on the coupon!?

ahhh the dilemmas of shopping!