Tory Burch reva ballet!

wow, I love them!
and I too think the gold medallion looks better than the black one..

does anyone know anywhere I can order these (preferably the black ones with either the gold or silver medallion, or the silver/silver) and have them shipped to Europe?
I'm a 38 with not-so-narrow feet, would I be better off ordering an 8 and not a 7 1/2?

thanks! :flowers:

Hi! I personally perfect the black leather with silver hardware, and the black patent with gold hardware (I have both, and far too many others, because I went a little crazy and won't be buying anymore - hopefully)! :smile:

-Minal

is it better to get them in black with silver or black with gold hardware
i can't decide and i can't afford both...any opinion girls
i always like silver hardware on bags and accessories cos i think it looks younger but am somehow drawn to gold on the TB flats

Hi! I personally perfect the black leather with silver hardware, and the black patent with gold hardware (I have both, and far too many others, because I went a little crazy and won't be buying anymore - hopefully)! :smile:

-Minal

i caught eye of the gold with patent yesterday night
ooh they looked very nice too my bf said he preferred the patent to the leather
how does the patent compare with the leather? wuold the leather be more comfortable for you

keya i have wide feet too and i normally wear 8.5 i think i will take 8.5 too.

Hi wannabelyn! :smile: I normally wear a 7.5 in most shoes, sometimes a 7, and sometimes an 8... in the leather TB revas, I have a 7.5, and in my black patent and leopard, an 8. The patent doesn't have as much give as the leather, so I would suggest going up a half size in them for comfort. I think the leather revas are very comfortable once you break 'em in, and if you have the right size in the patent, they are also comfortable :smile: HTH!

-Minal

thanku for the fedback and tips they were very helpful!
i won't hvae to worry when i buy online next time!!

Hi wannabelyn! :smile: I normally wear a 7.5 in most shoes, sometimes a 7, and sometimes an 8... in the leather TB revas, I have a 7.5, and in my black patent and leopard, an 8. The patent doesn't have as much give as the leather, so I would suggest going up a half size in them for comfort. I think the leather revas are very comfortable once you break 'em in, and if you have the right size in the patent, they are also comfortable :smile: HTH!

-Minal

I want to order the patent ones but are they less comfortable than the leather ones? My feet are wide to begin with, would it be a bad idea to order the patents?

I have the black patent leather revas and LOVE them!! You have to brake it in like other shoes, but after a couple of wears...they are very comfortable. I'm usually between a 7.5 and 8 - I ended up having to go with the 8... they don't seem to give... but they're SO cute and SO worth it! Good luck!

I just bought TB in Cocount.....LOVE THEM! Even though the weather has been soo nasty here, I have not been able to wear them yet....besides walking around my house admiring them..lol
ToryBurchCoconut-1.jpg

After searching in three department stores today for the black ballets I finally found a pair in NM. They were so comfortable in the store I hope that they work out.