Tory Burch Patent Tote - what do you think?

1. It's cute although I don't know if I'd spend $350 on it - maybe you can find a discount code in deals n steals.

I've looked at a few of her totes and found that I had a hard time keeping the straps up because they were a bit short and on the thick side. The straps look longer on this model so hopefully you won't have the same problem.
  2. Its a cute bag! I like it. I saw Anne Hathaway carrying it in one of those fashion magazine. $350 price tag is good enough for me. You may also want to check out Kate Spade's perforated patent totes...they're pretty cute too.

HYSTERIC :tup:
  3. It's cute, but I don't think I would spend $350 on it.
  4. Fun, attractive, but probably a passing thing for me - very practical though and you could wear it to death in the all weather seasons . . . hmm, that'll be a very unhelpful 'maybe' from me then!
  5. Those Kate Spade perforated patent totes are really cute. I saw them IRL this week and they really caught my eye.
  6. yeah i love the kate spade totes!

not crazy about the tory burch one though.
  7. I ordered this tote today in black but now I am thinking I may have made a mistake and should have ordered the red!
  8. I like the red best of the 3. The huge "tori burch" logo turns me off, though.
  9. i really do not like this bag for some reason....sorry.
  10. I like both colors but would wait for them to go on sale but then I try and buy EVERYTHING on sale.
  11. Sorry, but I'm not crazy about them. Seems a little overpriced.
  12. I like the Tory Burch. If it's leather, it's worth it. I love the Tory Burch line in general. Love the vibrant colors and retro look.
  13. I like the Tory Burch a lot. Very cute, and different. I like the Kate Spades too, but for some reason I just don't want to carry a Kate Spade. I truly don't know why either, because I think a lot of her bags are cute.
  14. OK after ordering the black patent tote from Neiman Marcus- I just saw that the red was available on the Tory Burch website- now I want red- what do you all think????