Tory Burch Lee Radziwill Counterfeits?

andral5

Aug 29, 2015
I was not able to find a similar thread so I am starting one. I’ve been eyeing a double Lee Radziwill for quite a while now but I was wondering if there are counterfeits of it out there. It is certainly not cheap so it would be a rip off to get one from Posh or Merc and find out it’s a fake one. Any input about this, please?
I am following closely the new ones on her website but the color combos are not really what I am looking for, at least for the past half a year or more.
If you have any idea where I may find her double Lee Radziwill that are certified authentic, please post here.

• Wow
Reactions: JVSXOXO
Yikes! I didn't realize that there were fakes of these bags. I've recently (as in yesterday :blush:) fallen in love with the petite double bag myself and have been looking at what's out there. I'll definitely be paying close attention if I end up going pre-loved.

Reactions: andral5
Yikes! I didn't realize that there were fakes of these bags. I've recently (as in yesterday :blush:) fallen in love with the petite double bag myself and have been looking at what's out there. I'll definitely be paying close attention if I end up going pre-loved.
Not sure they are, just asking. I am searching through the pre-loved ones and the prices are pretty high even for those.

Not sure they are, just asking. I am searching through the pre-loved ones and the prices are pretty high even for those.

I noticed that as well so I’m leaning towards buying directly from TB. But it’ll be a little while before I pull the trigger since I just got 2 new bags. I hope you find a good deal!

• Love
I noticed that as well so I’m leaning towards buying directly from TB. But it’ll be a little while before I pull the trigger since I just got 2 new bags. I hope you find a good deal!
Wow, two? Tory’s?
Thank,you, hope I’ll find what I like. For now, none of the ones on her website are close to what I want. From among the pre-loved ones though, there are a few simply gorgeous.

Wow, two? Tory’s?
Thank,you, hope I’ll find what I like. For now, none of the ones on her website are close to what I want. From among the pre-loved ones though, there are a few simply gorgeous.

One Tory Burch and one Rebecca Minkoff. I did get a Tory Burch Wallet as well to go with my bag but I’ll a little on the fence about it. I’m more of a card case kind of girl!

E8B9FFD3-6989-4BB4-838E-66612CB309CF.jpeg

Which ones are you eyeing?

I’m sending myself to Ban Island after this one! :biggrin: If you do end up ordering through TB then you can at least get 10% off with an email sign up. If you go pre-loved then definitely familiarize yourself with the details of the authentic double bags because I came across a bunch of Reddit posts about high quality fakes. :hrmm:

2B31B9E4-FC77-4339-877F-4115755A85C7.jpeg

Oh, so high quality fakes?? Very discouraging!! :sad:

I did see one or two bags on Poshmark in the larger sizes that just looked off to me, but I wasn’t certain about the authenticity since I only researched the details of the mini size (which doesn’t have feet, for example). It’s one thing if someone wants to carry a fake bag themselves (which I still take issue with), but to try to resell it as authentic to an unsuspecting buyer really upsets me.

Watching unboxing and review videos really helps since you’re usually getting 360 views and close ups on small details of the bag that you might not get from any retailer’s pictures. I’m no expert but I’d be glad to take a look if you find a deal and want to jump on it!

• Love
I did see one or two bags on Poshmark in the larger sizes that just looked off to me, but I wasn’t certain about the authenticity since I only researched the details of the mini size (which doesn’t have feet, for example). It’s one thing if someone wants to carry a fake bag themselves (which I still take issue with), but to try to resell it as authentic to an unsuspecting buyer really upsets me.

Watching unboxing and review videos really helps since you’re usually getting 360 views and close ups on small details of the bag that you might not get from any retailer’s pictures. I’m no expert but I’d be glad to take a look if you find a deal and want to jump on it!
Thank you for the suggestion! I am usually watching unboxing videos but for the more expensive brands. I have to look for some for Tory’s bags, especially this one since I’m on the look to find the one for me.

Thank you for the suggestion! I am usually watching unboxing videos but for the more expensive brands. I have to look for some for Tory’s bags, especially this one since I’m on the look to find the one for me.

No problem - I hope you end up with a great bag!

• Love