Tory burch Black Friday

I went into Nordstroms and saw the Harper hobo in Merlot, and fell in love but was not on sale..so went to the Tory burch store but they didn't have the bag so I went back to Nordstroms, and since Tory had 30% off they honored it so I got the bag..love it.

Please do a reveal and your thoughts on the Marlin color when you receive it. I've not seen this color in real life and am curious if it is more blue or violet in real life. I ordered both the black and bark Perry Totes during the sale and am excited to receive them.
It just came. I'm not crazy about the color. It leans more blue than gray. It is almost a deep periwinkle color.
2e105309a710cc50c095584745387cfc.jpg

Reactions: lettuceshop
Thanks for the reveal and update. Sorry to hear that the color didn't meet your expectations.
It's not bad it's just that I was really hoping for more of a purple color. The color in the pic is the IRL color. I have way too many blue bags. I do love the contrast silver interior though. I can't get a good pic of the interior under these awful fluorescent lights.

My blossom booties and sunglasses came today. Love them! Will get pix eventually... I tried on my boots with my zella leggings from after flywheel so not very picture worthy. (Same for the sunglasses -- my hair is a sweaty mess after class!!!!)

I was on standby to order another pair of booties tonite if these didn't work out!

Hi, I am planning on buying the perry tote. I am confused about the colour. Should I go for the black or the tan one? I really wanted a nice black bag but this one dosent call out to me plus the interior is beige(high maintenance). I like the tan colour but it not what I had originally wanted(black). I havent seen these bags in person. Planning on buying it online as there is no store close to my place. Please help me! Black or Tan?

Hi, I am planning on buying the perry tote. I am confused about the colour. Should I go for the black or the tan one? I really wanted a nice black bag but this one dosent call out to me plus the interior is beige(high maintenance). I like the tan colour but it not what I had originally wanted(black). I havent seen these bags in person. Planning on buying it online as there is no store close to my place. Please help me! Black or Tan?
I definitely prefer the Tan Perry Tote, it would be my choice but I already have the Luggage in the York Tote. That could be another option, the York Tote in Black since it has a black interior plus interior organization.

Reactions: Unicorn23
I definitely prefer the Tan Perry Tote, it would be my choice but I already have the Luggage in the York Tote. That could be another option, the York Tote in Black since it has a black interior plus interior organization.
Thank you so much for your suggestion. I went with the tan one :smile: Eagerly waiting for its arrival! The black bag will have to wait a bit now. lol!

Hey there, anybody knows when Tory Burch usually goes on sale in the United States? I have my eye on the fleming bag and thought it would be cheaper to get it there. Thank you!

Hey there, anybody knows when Tory Burch usually goes on sale in the United States? I have my eye on the fleming bag and thought it would be cheaper to get it there. Thank you!
Hello! I just returned from my trip to NYC, so I can only tell you about my experience there: I so badly wanted to bring back a nice Tory bag, best would have been of course something on sale. So I visited the Tory Boutique on Madison Ave, Bloomindales and Saks and overall there were about 5 bags on sale, none of which I was really crazy about. My DH was also disappointed because heute wanted to get me the bag for my birthday. We ended update purchasing one of the bags I fell in love with through hotel wifi back at home in Germany through toryburch.de where it was on sale (50% off) while it was still full price in NYC though it being spring/Summer collection 2016. Saved us not only some money but also the hassle of transporting the bag in a suitcase and possible problems back home in customs. I do not know where you are from, but buying a non-sale-bag in the US is quite unattractive currently when you are from the Euro Zone as the Euro is still rather weak unfortunately.

Hello! I just returned from my trip to NYC, so I can only tell you about my experience there: I so badly wanted to bring back a nice Tory bag, best would have been of course something on sale. So I visited the Tory Boutique on Madison Ave, Bloomindales and Saks and overall there were about 5 bags on sale, none of which I was really crazy about. My DH was also disappointed because heute wanted to get me the bag for my birthday. We ended update purchasing one of the bags I fell in love with through hotel wifi back at home in Germany through toryburch.de where it was on sale (50% off) while it was still full price in NYC though it being spring/Summer collection 2016. Saved us not only some money but also the hassle of transporting the bag in a suitcase and possible problems back home in customs. I do not know where you are from, but buying a non-sale-bag in the US is quite unattractive currently when you are from the Euro Zone as the Euro is still rather weak unfortunately.
Hey Julie! Thank you so much for your reply. I'm from Singapore (in Asia) where all imported luxury is overpriced so it would save me money whether in Europe or USA. Wow I have a trip planned to Berlin in April. I will be sure to keep my eyes peeled there. Such a surprise you got a better deal back home as Tory Burch is an American brand. Good for you and hope you enjoy the new bag!!:smile: