torquoise ostrich kelly or blue jean togo birkin??

1. hi i would like to know your opinion..

2. What do you own in Hermes? Will this be your first bag? Give us some info. about you???

With no info. I would vote the birkin

3. i would say this is my first..;) i was supposed to have a gold togo birkin as a graduation gift from my aunt but something terrably happen to her..:sad:

4. I think info on your lifestyle, how you dress, what you like to do would help! You've picked pretty different bags!

5. I am all for the Blue Jean Birkin! Good luck

6. Totally agree with Tweetie...we like to give the best advice we can!

7. bj birkin....you can always get a kelly later. even in an exotic skin leather.

8. At first glance I would say BJ Togo Birkin, but I realise that's just me and my lifestyle, so I totally agree with tweetie: if you want a real advise we need to know something more about you your tastes and your lifestyle.:shrugs:

9. How about an ostrich Birkin?:flowers:

10. Bj birkin..........................:yes:

11. Very different bags...I would say BJ birkin...

12. Both are TDF. I guess, which ever comes your way first.......and if both do, which ever one it's 'love at first sight' with.

13. Get the Birkin!!

14. i would say a birkin.. its harder to get a birkin so if u are offered one, take it!

15. Personally, I dont really like turqouise in ostrich, so I vote for the BJ birkin as well!