Toronto is home to too many fakes.

fellow torontonian here!

k, i see lots of fakes but i also see lots of authentic bags. where i live (markham) is heavily populated with asian ppl and lots of them carry the real deal. the bloor st shoppers usually carry authentic designer bags too. what i've been noticeing, actually, is more ladies are carrying gucci bags. WHY? sorry, not a big fan.

there does seem to be an abundance of fakes in toronto....i go to YorkU, and dont even get me started (although there are many girls that carry real ones), they even sell fake purses in the little mall at the school:yucky:

OMG, yesterday I was @ the Promenade Mall and almost every single bag I saw was a fake one!:throwup: There was a really nice looking woman with an auth. azur speedy though so that made my day!:tup:

If I was on welfare, I would have no problem getting a $20 bag from wal-mart. But I would not spend $20 on a knock-off because that is not classy and it makes you look cheap and like a try hard wannabe. If I was well off I would definately spend $1000 on the real thing.

Even though I am new to LV, I did spot like five obvious fake LV bag along the street of Toronto last weekend.

Oh yeah, I see a lot of such azur speedies in Bangkok:Push:. There are many women carrying fake LVs there:tdown:.

In Bangkok, you can see fake LV bags everywhere. Whenever I go to Siam Paragon, the most luxurious shopping mall in Bangkok, I still see more than 80% of the bags being used there are fakes.

The most popular fake LV in Bangkok is mono speedy 30.

haha. you havent seen thailand yet. it's like almost 99.9% of the people here carry fake monogram speedies.... the LV logos r too GREEN and theyre all lopsided and stuff. Some of the ppl using these even go into the boutique...

i totally understand why ppl buy fakes though. there r just some ppl who cant afford and know they will never be able to afford the real deal. its a good fake, why not buy it for a small amount of money? i wanted to buy one fake wallet before, but thankfully you all talked me out of it. hehe

now i just stick to real bags.