Toronto Holt's Inventory Update

avery said:
^^thanks Winona. Stylefly: did you see a red city in TO?
You know...I thought I had but I am really doubting my memory now:shame: - I looked at so many and tried to memorize what was there but if Holt's says they weren't carrying the Rouge Vif in City, then I am inclined to believe them!
I'd be more than happy to phone them today to see if they are carrying Rouge City, and I will ask them if they do charge-sends internationally:smile:

stylefly said:
Hmm..I wonder if I meant the Afternoon. Which is the one that looks like a longer and slightly squashed City? I thought that was the Part-Time- but it was not as high as the City and maybe a titch wider.
They also had Grenat so that wasn't it...it was like a really dark brownish red, like really dark rust, if that makes sense? I wish I knew what colour it was...
Greige was the one that really caught my eye IRL and they didn't have it in the City...

I think I saw a Greige City at the Sherway Gardens Holt's last week. Should call if you're interested! Think they had a Grenat as well. I asked the SA and she said that they were expecting to carry more b-bags from now on! :yahoo:

While I was visiting Calgary I was tempted to buy the med black quilted bag...it was so cool. I was with the boyfriend so I had to leave early. They has a lot of inventory a week ago.

^winona77, did you happen to go Holt's Calgary and see what stock they had in Bbags? I called Holt's Bloor a couple days ago and the SA said they didn't have any rouge VIF but were expecting shipment anytime.