Torn Linings.

1. Dear Prada-Lovers,

This is my first post in the Prada Forum. I am unsure if this has been discussed but I will be visiting Singapore this weekend; and am hoping to bring some of my bags that have damaged linings. I live in Penang (READ: a town devoid of designer labels.).

Does the Singapore Prada store accept bags for the repair of linings? Is there a store in takashimaya? Is there anyone in particular I should ask for?

I am sorry for asking so many questions....the answers to which, some of you all might find inane or have been asked too many times before. My love for Prada has gone downhill ever since their linings started tearing. Of all my bags, only two have their linings intact....and I DO wish I could have my other bags repaired so that I may finally get some use out of them again.

Many thanks in advance.

Eric

2. Actually, you could bring your bag to Prada KLCC (Kuala Lumpur) for help. Ask for Melody, she's extremely helpful and Kind.

3. there's one in Paragon, Singapore - orchard of course.

4. Thanks, Biscuiterie.

Trips outside of Penang are few and far in between. No trips to KL on the horizon just yet. And I don't like to burden friends who do travel to KL very often. I think a quick detour to Paragon this Sunday or Monday might be on the agenda.

Many thanks,

Eric