Tori Spelling's LV

Lola24 said:
yeah, I feel really bad now, she's selling a bunch of stuff! stuff that if it were me, and I'm by no means wealthy, I would be giving most of it to charity, not the bags, but most of the clothes....I mean the parents got her into this type of life and then the father dies and they screw her! what kinda parents are you, they kinda made her dependent on them (of course I don't know them or any of this, but that's what it seems like)

I read that she has been financially independent since 16 (when she started 90210).

LisaG719 said:
I read that she has been financially independent since 16 (when she started 90210).
I know, I had read that too, who knows what's true and it's none of anyones business anyway, but it seems strange to me that she's selling old juicy stuff and robes.....

MiroirPrincess said:
just look at the auction and doesn't say anything about charity, my bad :sad: that's sad
yeah, I mean, I would probably be more inclined to bid on something if it where going to charity, I don't need to give a celeb. any of my hard earned money for old clothes, maybe a good bag, but not used clothes.....

LV_addict said:
I honestly feel bad for her. Imagine going through life not knowing if people want to be friends with you because of who your father is or just because. Same goes for her relationships.:sad: I truly hope she finds happiness.

I agree with you on this one. I feel so bad for her. :sad:

And this is why I hate living in LA! Cute bag, but really...if you are so famous, do something worthwile instead of selling used Juicy. Saks and Neimans have similar prices on final clearance. Sorry about the ranting. I get so frustrated with this town's celebrity focus. I can't even go for a walk down the street without fighting with the paparazzi on Robertson Blvd. over letting my stroller get by. They might miss a photo op. of someone eating or shopping.

i'd could say i feel bad for her but i feel worse for people who are standing in lines waiting for free used clothes to put their families in. why doesnt she start there and not eBay

she's been listing things on ebay for a few months...I'm pretty sure the listings used to include something about a charity, e.g. this "T-Bags" auction says "This is a unique chance to share Tori's love for fashion and animal welfare." This YSL auction also mentions something. She's not writing the descriptions and I'm sure the seller has a lot of inventory to plow through

I feel bad for her that she doesn't seem to know the value of a dollar. I can't imagine how forlorn I would be if I grew up as a spoiled, airheaded, sheltered daddy's girl, only to realize that I was left less than a million in my father's will. Devastating, probably. Most people will never have that kind of money, and still, they manage just fine. Earth to Tori: reality check! Why is she worrying about money? Surely, she must have her earnings invested so she can collect dividents. If she is really selling these things on ebay for a profit, then that is totally ridiculous, I am sorry to say. I truly hope the proceeds are going to charity.